Which acoustic under £1k - sorted

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3495
    Chuffola said:ISo despite being mightily tempted by cbellanga's Taylor, I decided to go new and thanks to Simon @WindmillGuitars got the chance to look at and try a few Eastmans this afternoon, suitably socially distant / hygienically appropriate.  Despite being almost certain I was going to go for the E6OM - which is a beautiful guitar - I (for once in my life) went sub-budget and picked up the E2OM.  Cedar top and solid sapele back / sides and less bling than the E6 but neck felt good and mellower tone (in the 15 mins I had to try them out) sold it for me. The spec / value ratio is really impressive and it's good to have not had to buy blind. 

It's a bit more rustic looking than the E6 with open pore back and sides but with a nice satin nitro finish on the cedar top and a beautiful dark and polished ebony board. I think it's a cracker. Very pleased and can highly recommend you have a chat with Simon if you're after something similar. 

Thanks for all the recommendations. Wisdoms all round.
    FFS pictures or it didn't happen!

A fine choice, it's a model I've been considering buying for myself at some point. I hope you enjoy your new guitar and please report back when you have got to know your guitar a little better.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
    Ha! Pics tomorrow when I get a chance. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom