Kithara Guitars - An Introduction

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    rossi said:
    These look great but sadly will have to wait until they are famous enough to get them on Wish .
    Ironically @Rossi ... we're a Wish collection point lol
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    For those of you who read Guitarist Mag - you should have seen a very nice 9/10 review of a Kithara Harland in the March edition .. good going for a small UK brand!

Read it HERE
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28347
    Very nice guitars, love the Tele!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16166
    DB1 said:
    I think the headstock's lovely - as long as you don't mistake it for 'Kimbara'.  I have a long memory. :#

I think, especially with that colour combo, that headstock's a work of art.
    Yeah ,I learnt Cumbayah as my first tune too 
    tFB Trader
    The latest custom build from Kithara for us .. a little blackguard action.
    More details to follow

tFB Trader

Some Monday morning Jazz action for you - on the latest Kithara '56
  • SeziertischSeziertisch Frets: 1321
    Got to try one of these recently in SomeNeck Guitars in Dublin. Very impressive.

I a/b’ed with a nice CS Tele and preferred it both to play (nicer, chunkier neck) and how it sounded (Mojo pickups for the win).
    tFB Trader
    @Seziertisch that's neat. I've another few Kithara coming soon including a pair of Harland and a Filtertron loaded Astral (Tele). Pics to follow on them soon! 
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3609
    Very reminiscent of Ronin guitars. 
    tFB Trader
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 12029
    I think that looks absolutely fantastic.  Love the 'guard and matching stripe on the headstock.  The whole thing is extremely cool.  Kudos!
    tFB Trader
    Latest build from Kithara for none other than Lewis Capaldi. 
    We have a number of Kithara build slots available or 2022 - discount for TFB members applies!

May be an image of guitar
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2028
    That’s very nice Simon. Great to see the brand getting some high profile exposure.
  • TrentGuitarsTrentGuitars Frets: 1732
    tFB Trader
    Latest build from Kithara for none other than Lewis Capaldi. 
    We have a number of Kithara build slots available or 2022 - discount for TFB members applies!

May be an image of guitar
    Saw that man, big congrats!
    tFB Trader
    Another stunner from Kithara just finished and now available to purchase.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    If anyone is looking for a rather posh looking Jazzmaster .. this beauty from Kithara has just landed with us

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Tried one today, I had never heard of them before. Absolute beauty, it now resides in my living room, I was really looking for a telecaster, tried custom shops, Japanese, vintage (69), but the harland just blew them away. Embarrassed to tell my wife that I had come home with a guitar I had never heard of, but damn nicest thing I have ever played and I’m 62.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8825
    tFB Trader
    Tried one today, I had never heard of them before. Absolute beauty, it now resides in my living room, I was really looking for a telecaster, tried custom shops, Japanese, vintage (69), but the harland just blew them away. Embarrassed to tell my wife that I had come home with a guitar I had never heard of, but damn nicest thing I have ever played and I’m 62.
    You should keep an eye on Chris’s instagram page. He builds some absolute beauties. Congrats on your new purchase, you absolutely did the right thing