SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GSP SALE Now with LPJ's and a SP6

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    tFB Trader

I'm not having a Black Friday sale this year, however all the items that are un-sold in my summer sale will be held at the price advertised but they will now be P&P free. The free P&P only applies to mainland UK this may exclude some of the Scottish islands.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GSPBASSES said:

I'm not having a Black Friday sale this year, however all the items that are un-sold in my summer sale will be held at the price advertised but they will now be P&P free. The free P&P only applies to mainland UK this may exclude some of the Scottish islands.

Is there a link to the summer sale?

Thanks
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    tFB Trader
    champ222 said:
    GSPBASSES said:

Is there a link to the summer sale?

Thanks

Sorry I didn't make it clear, the summer sale is this post at the top with a page.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• thejkrthejkr Frets: 10
    I purchased a tele body and neck, featured higher up in this thread. As a goodwill gesture, I thought some of you would appreciate knowing my experience buying from @GSPBASSES .

Im happy to say the parts arrived smoothly and are lovely. Am pleased. Nice quick transaction and postage proved to be great and suprisingly quick too. Much appreciated. Will create a dedicated build page once Ive gathered together my missing parts.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom