SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GSP SALE Now with LPJ's and a SP6

What's Hot
GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2349
edited November 2020 in Parts £ tFB Trader

TC this time, at least 25% off.  All the head stocks are drill for Kluson tuners (8.8mm front 6.3mm back). They all take standard off the shelf fittings unless otherwise stated. All the bodies are two piece centre joint.

£12 P&P on all guitars UK ONLY.

Left hand TC.  Swamp Ask body chambered, neck Maple with a Rosewood finger board, 22 frets .100” X .050”. Bone nut 43mm, neck thickness 1st fret 22.3mm 12th fret 24.5mm. weight neck and body 5lb.

£240

F hole TC. Swamp Ash body fully chambered, neck Roasted Maple with Rosewood finger board, 21 frets .100” x .050”, Bone nut 43mm, neck thickness 1st fret 22mm 12th fret 24mm, weight body and neck 4lb 3oz.

£240   SOLD 

2 x P90 TC . Swamp Ash body, Maple neck with Rosewood finger board, 22 frets .095” x .045”, bone nut 43mm, neck thickness 1st fret 22.5mm 12th fret 25mm, weight body and neck 5lb 10oz.

£240. SOLD

Smugglers TC. Swamp Ash body, Maple neck with a Rosewood finger board, 21 frets .100” x .050”, bone nut 43mm, thickness 1st fret 23mm 12th fret 24mm, weight of body and neck 5lb 7oz.

£240 (may be SOLD)

Thin Line TC. Swamp Ash body, Maple neck with a Rosewood finger board, 21 frets .100” x .050”, bone nut 43.2mm, 1st fret 23mm 12th fret 25mm, weight of body and neck 4lb 7oz.

The pick guard for body will need a slight modification at the bottom horn, a very small amount will have to be removed. The details of this in my post https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/177593/covid-19-im-now-in-total-isolation-so-lots-of-building-to-do/p1

£200  SOLD

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skinfreakskinfreak Frets: 200
    God damn it. Why couldn’t you have done this a few weeks ago?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JohnCordyJohnCordy Frets: 650
    pmd re the thinline tele!
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2349
    edited August 2020 tFB Trader
    skinfreak said:

Why?

All the above guitars were  shown being built in my main post and it does say that everything I make is for sale, unless it's a commission build, which I will say so as it's being built.

I'm only a message away from finding out if I have in stock what you want to build, or if I can make some think for you.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2020 tFB Trader

LPJ,s and a SP6 

.  Head stocks are drill for Kluson tuners (8.8mm front 6.3mm back). All neck are fitted with a 2 way rod.

LPJ Single cut.

Mahogany body with a quilted Maple cap, part chambered, weight of body and neck 4lb 12oz. Bone nut 43mm, thickness at 1st fret 22.8mm , 12th fret 24mm, fret .100”x .050”, Routed for one P90, a second pickup could be added as there are wire runs are under the cap. This is classed as a “B” grade as the Quilt cap as a few marks on it.

£300 + £12 P&P

LPJ DC.

Made from Mahogany with a Rosewood Fingerboard fitted with 22 6100 frets, bone nut 43mm. Thickness at 1st fret 23mm 12th fret 25mm, weight of body and neck 5lb 8oz. Supplied with black pick guard and back plate. This is classed as a “B” grade as it a little overweight, also the Mahogany not very pretty.

£300 + £12 P&P   SOLD

LPJ DC.

Made from Mahogany with a Rosewood Fingerboard fitted with 22 6100 frets, bone nut 43mm. Thickness at 1st fret 23.2mm 12th fret 24.8mm, weight of body and neck 5lb 12oz. Supplied with black pick guard and back plate. This is classed as a “B” grade as it a overweight, also the Mahogany it's not very pretty.

£300 + £12 P&P

SP6.

Body is made from Swamp ash with the book matched swamp ash cap, the body is partly chambered. The neck is a bolt on laminated 3 piece Maple with a Rosewood fingerboard fitted with 22 frets .080” x .040”, bone nut 43mm, thickness at 1st fret 22.6mm 12th fret 24mm, weight with neck 5lb 5oz The body is routed to take a standard TC bridge and control plate, with a P90 in the neck position.

£300 + £12 P&P SOLD

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2526
    SP6 looks great! What's the weight?
    tFB Trader
    SP6 looks great! What's the weight?
    Sorry for got to put in, 5lb 5oz.

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7143
    Your SP6 clone is pretty damn epic fella!

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • The swamp ash on the SP6 is beautiful!
  • Have you got any standard LP style, flame front single cuts coming up ?
    tFB Trader
    Have you got any standard LP style, flame front single cuts coming up ?
    I have, but I’m laid up with a bad back at the moment so it’s likely to be a week or more before I get back into the workshop.

• Hope you feel better soon
    When you're back in the workshop,let me know what you've got.
    All the best
  • Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 193
    would love one of those DCJ but im so use to slim taper necks on gibson I get the feeling these would feel massive to me :( 
  • bad_alicebad_alice Frets: 256
    Some fantastic project opportunities here! GLWTS @GSPBASSES ;
    Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
    My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
  • skinfreakskinfreak Frets: 200
    GSPBASSES said:
    skinfreak said:

Why?

All the above guitars were  shown being built in my main post and it does say that everything I make is for sale, unless it's a commission build, which I will say so as it's being built.

I'm only a message away from finding out if I have in stock what you want to build, or if I can make some think for you.

I'm not that bright...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    would love one of those DCJ but im so use to slim taper necks on gibson I get the feeling these would feel massive to me :( 

If you are looking for a LPJ DC with a slimmer neck than I normally make, let me know as I will be making a new batch in two to three weeks.

• Hi, Could you add another P90 in the neck on one of the DCJs? and add a hole for the switch? and make it work WITHOUT a a pickguard? 

like this:

but with the better body shape like youve done?

could you "open book" the headstock too?

what would you say is the closest gibson neck profile to these?

Thanks
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thejkrthejkr Frets: 10
    PM sent to @GSPBASSES about Smugglers TC. 
  • Here's my finished GSP LPJ, nice wood, fat frets and chunky neck shape :) nitro is a PITA but otherwise a pleasurable project.

0reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    Great job!
  • Here's my finished GSP LPJ, nice wood, fat frets and chunky neck shape :) nitro is a PITA but otherwise a pleasurable project.

Nice :+1: