Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

NGD: EVH content...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Is this the mexican one that sells for 1300gbp at Thomann? How much does it weigh?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Really nice. I have a Wolfgang standard which is great. Not quite sure I could pull that off. But your whole setup looks brilliant. 

Health to enjoy it!
  • That’s ace!
  • Man it really is superb , love the pics ,you really take good pictures of your guitars  nice one.
      I love the guitar I bought off you it literally was my dream guitar . Thanks for sharing these ace pics
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Man it really is superb , love the pics ,you really take good pictures of your guitars  nice one.
      I love the guitar I bought off you it literally was my dream guitar . Thanks for sharing these ace pics
    I’m glad you like it! It’s a great guitar that one. Turns out I couldn’t live without a floyd, so this is to replace it! It’s equally as flamboyant 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dariusdarius Frets: 632
    Well @jacksonunited ;, I got one too. I decided gigging it is now ok - a tribute not a wannabe.
    Paid overprice for it. See other thread I started which is turning into Gear4 capitalist bullyboy bashing, quite rightly. Posting here cos its more ontopic Frankie Friendly :-)
    Action was too high when it arrived, dropped it a bit but more to go at later.
    How was yours setup when you got it?
    Its the biz. Plays ace and looks bonkers.
    Cranked it last night through the EVH 5150 at band practice. Here's a tiny clip.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11824
    That is uber-cool... but... problem is that only one guy could play it... I understand why you bought it but far better to make your own guitar a signature :-)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    That looks lovely, if its you're dream guitar and its getting used live its a win win.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1950
    Offset said:
    That is uber-cool... but... problem is that only one guy could play it... I understand why you bought it but far better to make your own guitar a signature :-)
    I think that too, but id love to have a Phil Lynott or Steve Harris precision in a glass case in my living room, which I take out to remind me why I love music and started playing.