Comments

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8492
    Yep, time for a new computer.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9720
    edited October 2020
    Cirrus said:
    Ha no this one isn't that old, it's a sign to give up and let those who can use this stuff get in there instead
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • Cirrus said:
    Ha no this one isn't that old, it's a sign to give up and let those who can use this stuff get in there instead
    @cirrus turns out it's a common issue with the plugin, it freezes on loading up seemingly due to internet settings or needing to install a c++++++ exe or something. I've just switched wifi off to load it, plug in opens straight away but can't log in, wifi back on to log in and there we go.

Very strange issue as it was working fine the other day
  • siremoonsiremoon Frets: 1524
    Re Native crashing. 

A while ago there was a problem with this happening and the cause then was old version files not being cleaned up properly.  If you've had Native installed in the past and it is crashing when you try it again now then this *might* be the cause.  The solution to the problem was to uninstall Native, manually delete any remaining Native files and folders and then re-install.  Could be worth a try to see if it fixes the issue.  
    “He is like a man with a fork in a world of soup.” - Noel Gallagher
  • siremoon said:
    Re Native crashing. 

A while ago there was a problem with this happening and the cause then was old version files not being cleaned up properly.  If you've had Native installed in the past and it is crashing when you try it again now then this *might* be the cause.  The solution to the problem was to uninstall Native, manually delete any remaining Native files and folders and then re-install.  Could be worth a try to see if it fixes the issue.  
    Thanks, yes it probably is something like that, I've only got 8 more days of this current trial so won't need to do all that if my "WiFi off, WiFi on" method works in the meantime as I don't think I'll be going for the full purchase.

But useful tip for anybody that does go for it and has this problem