PSA DAMNED FANS

What's Hot
DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3907
edited October 2020 in Music
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10697
    edited October 2020
    Already hovering over the button. Going to the London one. Did you see their bizarre video on facebook today? Can you believe the last one was ....
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Four years ago??????
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Shared a bill with them at the Electric Ballroom a few years ago, this tickled me at the time:

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pintspillerpintspiller Frets: 994
    edited October 2020
    Not sure I'd have the dosh for Glasgow, rail and sail from Northern Ireland and a night stay.

When I saw them in Belfast a couple of years ago there was a massive feck up with AirBnB and I ended up forking out another £120 for a night stay in the nearest "approved by them" Raddison. Saw Vanian at breakfast though - too scared to approach him.
  • andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    Saw the 40th anniversary tour, played the full 1st album as an encore. 
    I'd like to see the original line up, but I don't think it will happen.

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7876
    I’m doing London and Brum. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • There must be a lot of money on the table.  Don't they hate each other, Captain and Rat in particular?
    Link to my trading feedback
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3907
    My mate got a few of us London too. Hope it comes off.
    There must be a lot of money on the table.  Don't they hate each other, Captain and Rat in particular?
    Long, drawn out and documented yeah. The money is obviously a major factor, but why not I say. None of them are rich and even Vanian is selling stuff on eBay now (Sensible and Rat have been doing that for years). I don’t blame them to be honest as this virus has choked their income.
    It’s £75 a ticket. Was going to bring 3 friends. 
    I’ve seen them over 80 times.  For £75 each, I think I’ll live with the pleasant memories and buy myself a HXFX instead.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Ah, see, I've never witnessed the 4 of them all on the same stage and don't mind paying less than I pay for a week's shopping to do so. I understand how you feel mind.

First saw them in 1986 at the tender age of 16 (Anything tour). Couldn't make the 1988 reunion as I was faffing around joining the RAF. 

It might be a bit rubbish. Hope not. BUT I do love a night out in the smoke with me mates!
    Deadman said:
    Ah, see, I've never witnessed the 4 of them all on the same stage and don't mind paying less than I pay for a week's shopping to do so. I understand how you feel mind.

First saw them in 1986 at the tender age of 16 (Anything tour). Couldn't make the 1988 reunion as I was faffing around joining the RAF. 

It might be a bit rubbish. Hope not. BUT I do love a night out in the smoke with me mates!
    Which one are you going to?
    viz said:
    Deadman said:

London Viz. If I see you you're getting a pint!
    Deadman said:
    viz said:
    Deadman said:

London Viz. If I see you you're getting a pint!
    Awse :)
    Damned news!

Capt hasn’t had the vaccine so can’t play any upcoming US tour dates. US fans seem annoyed at best. But who can step in? 

Anyone want to guess if you don’t already know? I’m frankly amazed!
    I tried to cheat and find out but I can’t find any mention of it - who is it??
    edited April 2022
    None other than Troy Van Leeuwen @viz ;;

I get some of the yanks’ annoyance but that’s something I’d love to see! Hope you’re good by the way mate.
    Ah qotsa? Never heard him! V good ta, still holding out for 28 oct ……..!
    He’s a class act mate and is obviously doing it for the love.

I had to cancel, sadly. Couldn’t make it this time.

Capt is selling some amps, dunno if you’ve seen it yet.
    I’ll be at the Birmingham gig.  May still go to London, if there are any tickets left.