New home setup Behringer XR16 or XR18?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
    edited November 2020
    Yep external router is essential for live use. I have one mounted in the base of the rack case where my XR18 is racked. It is permanently connected and set up on a 5ghz encrypted network.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8714
    Yep external router is essential for live use. I have one mounted in the base of the rack case where my XR18 is racked. It is permanently connected and set up on a 5ghz encrypted network.
    Plus our network is non-discoverable
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    Ok my order for the XR18 was shipped first thing this morning, a flight case and router added to the package because....
    Thanks everyone for your most valued opinions.
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    ESBlonde said:
    Ok my order for the XR18 was shipped first thing this morning, a flight case and router added to the package because....
    Enjoy! Feel free to ask any questions you've got about it. There's a 3rd party app for Android (and I believe it's also on iOS now) called Mixing Station which is an alternative to the Behringer app, many people prefer it - worth a look. 
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    mike257 said:
    ESBlonde said:
    Enjoy! Feel free to ask any questions you've got about it. There's a 3rd party app for Android (and I believe it's also on iOS now) called Mixing Station which is an alternative to the Behringer app, many people prefer it - worth a look. 
    Thanks Mike.