Reverb plugins : Help me find the one

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• duotoneduotone Frets: 983
    oaf said:
    @duotone oh that's useless re h/w iLok. I'm no fan at all and have only ever used host activation (which I'm not keen on really as it is).
    Matt from LiquidSonics was very helpful via email. It DOES work via the iLok Cloud, the text on the website was out of date, so he is removing that.  

good news = I can cycle through & listen to the different reverbs
    bad news = there seems to be a scaling issue (on my Windows 8.1 system) so I cannot control the Gain knob & view the Input/Output as I cannot see them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    Some nice free reverbs available via Pluginguru's site, Dragonfly suite, updated.
  • @Bezzer try Audiority's Xenoverb. It has a Freeze function for all manner of fun and I totally forgot how long the reverb time can go on this (90 second, 180s, and an infinite). Currently 22.50 Euros. 

https://www.audiority.com/shop/xenoverb/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • oafoaf Frets: 300
    Xenoverb is good (and cheap) but I'm not sure it is true stereo (it has no bleed or crossover between channels with each kept separate) so more of a single track effect perhaps than some of the others mentioned here. I should check as I have it but I haven't reinstalled it since I refreshed my PC.
  • Eventide Blackhole fits the Bill perfectly. Native Raum is also wonderful - my current favourite