Lazy J bad press {videos]

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I watched the video and (having had a similar issue on my j just recently) it’s sooo obvious it’s the valves ! He’s pointing at this and that, when  duff power valves cause all of those issues ! - new valves, amp works absolutely beautifully! I honestly can’t see what the video is trying to achieve. Oh & yes, Jesse, absolutely top guy
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 720
    edited December 2020
    Sooooo, anyone selling one?? Ideally J10 with trem and verb. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • PhilKingPhilKing Frets: 1481
    I've actually had work done by Psionic Audio on a Marshall Class 5 and a Vox AC-4 back in 2014.  The Vox was modified to use a 6BR7 in the preamp (very similar to an EF86 but cheaper and lower noise and hum), and sounds great.  The Class 5 has been modded to give JTM/JMP switching with the "true Plexi" package which gives the sound of either/both inputs on a 1959 Superlead with Plexi levels of gain and a voltage pot, as a master.  I might have been lucky, but both of them came back in about 2 months, which is what Lyle had mentioned when I was in touch with him.  I never had any issue with him on communication or the work, though I am very patient and didn't really send any follow-up emails once we had agreed the work.  He was also very helpful on the speakers for them.  

I'm not defending him on the Lazy-J, as I think he should have spoken to Jesse privately about it, but didn't have the problems that other people seem to have had with him
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1175
    Wow you guys really go into deep analysis of why people click buttons on a website... fascinating stuff.
    6reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PFAllen2PFAllen2 Frets: 244
    brooom said:
    Wow you guys really go into deep analysis of why people click buttons on a website... fascinating stuff.

I would have clicked but don't wish to offend the button police!
    Click here for my Trading Feedback
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1175
    Please do, that's what they are there for  B)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Fifty9Fifty9 Frets: 492
    Most of the time when I click a lol it’s on a post I’ve not even read because I’m scrolling on a phone, often whilst on the bog. So my lols on here are pretty random most of the time.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • randersonranderson Frets: 187
    edited December 2020
    Interesting how this to and fro on 'lol' crime and how it pertians to forum etiquette has committed the far greater forum sin of hijacking a thread. I reckon Alanis Morissette could write song about it. 

• monkey42monkey42 Frets: 340
    Fifty9 said:
    Most of the time when I click a lol it’s on a post I’ve not even read because I’m scrolling on a phone, often whilst on the bog. So my lols on here are pretty random most of the time.
    I have just done this exact same thing. I usually read of my iPad and when scrolling looks like i have hit a LOL . Certainly not intentional and at my age...i don’t even understand these acronyms. No offence meant
  • dariusdarius Frets: 632
    monkey42 said:
    Fifty9 said:
    I have just done this exact same thing. I usually read of my iPad and when scrolling looks like i have hit a LOL . Certainly not intentional and at my age...i don’t even understand these acronyms. No offence meant
    But its AN UNWRITTEN RULE! How dare you not know about it! If you LOL this i will be both offended, concerned and happy, like in primary school.
    Lots Of Love.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6821
    darius said:
    monkey42 said:
    Fifty9 said:
    But its AN UNWRITTEN RULE! How dare you not know about it! If you LOL this i will be both offended, concerned and happy, like in primary school.
    Lots Of Love.
    How dare you do it by accident!. I’m an attention whore and get my kicks by watching how many people click a little icon.... I couldn’t bear the thought that people don’t take it seriously!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    FFS!!!
    If you're not gonna take the forum seriously...
  • Laugh at vs laugh with

2 laughs one button. Isn't there a video called something like that? 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • So anyone contacted Jesse with that video? That could even be a used fake J.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    ...I press any old button regardless...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    As long as it's the old ones. The new ones just aren't made the same way..