BOSS Waza Air - opinions

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• jdderbys said:
    Vox amplug2 lead is what you're after.  Love mine. 
    I also have one of these. I can say with 100% confidence that it sounds absolute trash compared to the waza air.
    +1 I owned one and the WAZA kills it 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10411
    So my Nux Mighty Plug turned up and I have to say I'm very impressed with the format and the sounds. It's probably the best £54 I ever spent in terms of being useful as a practice and teaching tool. 
    The phone ap is great, it's actually a lot easier to edit sounds in this format than it is to screw around on a typical multi effects screen and the included drums and jam tracks are welcome. 

OK, there's a cable needed between the Nux and your headphones so it's not quite as elegant a solution as the Waza Air but for the price it's a great little gadget. 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PaulRRPaulRR Frets: 11
    I've had the Waza Airs since last May and I've played given the issues with playing mostly at home in the past ten months they have been a godsend. Whether they sound as good as a cranked amp is a moot point when you can't actually crank an amp. As a tool for home practice they have been spot on for me. Not because of the gyros or the pseudo surround gimmick, but because they have a pretty decent tone and give a very good sense of the amp sound coming from the space around you rather than sitting right on your ears.

I've used headphones before, with modelled sounds on a computer or from a dedicated modeller but this is the first headphone solution I've tried which has been enjoyable to use and has encouraged me to keep playing. They don't feel like a compromise - they feel like the right tool for a specific job.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom