Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Raunchy scenes in regular films....why?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• jpfamps said:
    Dominic said:
     People who are educationally challenged often revert to Fuck every third word as a filler for inability to articulate or string words together in a cohesive fashion..........it's the default conjunction for a series of non-sequiter statements .
    This paper would suggest otherwise:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S038800011400151X

Not sure it does suggest otherwise. The article correlates taboo word fluency to general word fluency. Reverting to fuck every third word isn't taboo word fluency. It's just one word. I reckon to claim to be taboo word fluent you at least need to be able to string together a sentence that contains at least 4 different swears and retains its coherency. Let the games begin...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited January 2021
    dano said:
    I've just been googling Keira Knightly nude scenes and she hasn't done many, not sure what she is making the fuss about.
    Yep, I've got them all saved on my hard drive and there definitely aren't enough!
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    I read that article the other day and thought good for Kiera. 100% a good idea.

I find gratuitous sex scenes pretty annoying in drama, I think they show too much these days. Hitchcock had a better idea in terms of what to show or not. I don't mind gratuitous swearing in a film if it is integral to the characters, but I never get swearing in films that are otherwise child friendly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5382
    jpfamps said:
    Dominic said:
     People who are educationally challenged often revert to Fuck every third word as a filler for inability to articulate or string words together in a cohesive fashion..........it's the default conjunction for a series of non-sequiter statements .
    This paper would suggest otherwise:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S038800011400151X

Not sure it does suggest otherwise. The article correlates taboo word fluency to general word fluency. Reverting to fuck every third word isn't taboo word fluency. It's just one word. I reckon to claim to be taboo word fluent you at least need to be able to string together a sentence that contains at least 4 different swears and retains its coherency. Let the games begin...

The fucking fucker's fucking fucked.

Bollocks and arse, couldn't squeeze in one of those bastard fronted shitting adverbials.
  • AlmachAlmach Frets: 105
    Who amongst us did not shed tears of joy when Gary and Lisa consumated their obvious love in "Team America - World Police" ?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7771
    Almach said:
    Who amongst us did not shed tears of joy when Gary and Lisa consumated their obvious love in "Team America - World Police" ?
    Hahaha classic
  • I think a good creampie scene would really make most Marvel or DC output worth watching. Especially if it was with that green chick from that one movie with all of the pop songs that pull in the nostalgic 40 year old about-to-have-a--sean-coronary types.

Bye!

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12339
    As a teenager brought up on 80s movies imagine my confusion when I finally got naked with a girl and began shagging in slow motion, whilst pulling really earnest fuck faces.  I thought the closer to the end the slower you went. In the end nothing happened, I lost my boner and she was drier than Ghandi's flip flop. Thanks a bunch Hollywood.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14434
    watch the movie '365 days' - movie has no purpose other than the raunchy scenes - Whole movie is nothing but raunchy - How they got away with it is surprising - Crap movie as a story line but the Polish actress has many fine attributes
    … and it's all done in the best POSSIBLE taste.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10413
    Anyone seen I love Dick on Prime ? .... great show but competing with the Deuce for how much you can get away with sex wise  on TV 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5632
    The thing that annoys me most about raunchy scenes in films is their lack of realism.

Rarely do the realities of sex ever come out in a love scene.  There's no awkward fumbling, no damnit-I-don't-have-a-condom moment, she never say's "careful, that's the wrong hole!", or "have you finished already?" and there's never any acknowledgement of the mess or wet patch afterwards - they just get up, throw on their clothes and carry on as normal.

It's all too sanitised and perfect.  

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    Yup, you never see any of the women reaching for a wad of tissues, or running to the bog to drain their fish tank.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12339
    edited January 2021
    Keira Knightly is too angular to be sexy, a bit like romping with a coathanger. Did I say "romping"? hehe I never use that word.

I'm in no doubt that she'd be all over me of course.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5632
    Yup, you never see any of the women reaching for a wad of tissues, or running to the bog to drain their fish tank.
    Or the bloke calling out "don't drip on the carpet" as she leaves the room.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

• Haych said:
    The thing that annoys me most about raunchy scenes in films is their lack of realism.

Rarely do the realities of sex ever come out in a love scene.  There's no awkward fumbling, no damnit-I-don't-have-a-condom moment, she never say's "careful, that's the wrong hole!", or "have you finished already?" and there's never any acknowledgement of the mess or wet patch afterwards - they just get up, throw on their clothes and carry on as normal.

It's all too sanitised and perfect.  
    Yep and teenager has just had unprotected sex, comes home to parents and for some reason does not smell of sex and raises no suspicion.

• Haych said:
     no damnit-I-don't-have-a-condom moment, 
    you can avoid that one by never using johnnies.

#themoreyouknow

Bye!