SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD******************* Allparts Big Headstock Strat Neck – loaded with original 70's Fender Tuners

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited February 2021 in Parts £
SOLD ON EBAY

This is the loaded neck from a bitsa I bought recently from @mark123 his for sale thread is here. Before anyone sharpens their pitchforks I'm not parting out the bitsa at a profit merely moving the neck on as I already had a neck I wanted to use with the loaded tele body.

It's a made in Japan Allparts 70's style big headstock Strat neck. All maple with a full C profile and 7.5 radius. It does have a normal rounded Strat heel shape.

There are a fair amount of dings and scratches on the headstock, a couple of small ones on the back of the neck and some discoloration on the fretboard edges.

Frets are in good condition with plenty of life left in them.

The neck comes loaded with string trees and tuners, the machine heads are apparently 5 original 70s Fender and 1 modern repro to make up the set. They work smoothly and hold tuning without any issues.

Loads of pictures here

SOLD £110 posted assuming PPG, bank transfer etc.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom