The Fantasy F1 Thread 2021

What's Hot

Comments

• ColsCols Frets: 7013
    FP1 down and Max and Gasly are  both looking good, though even little Yuki was quick! 
    Gasly won’t be doing FP2; the Honda techs saw something they didn’t like on his engine data.

What happened to Perez?  He’s miles off.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    Cols said:
    FP1 down and Max and Gasly are  both looking good, though even little Yuki was quick! 
    Gasly won’t be doing FP2; the Honda techs saw something they didn’t like on his engine data.

What happened to Perez?  He’s miles off.
    I have Perez in my line-up. That’s all you need to know.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bah, I though Norris wasn't looking good at all in practice so I finally dropped him after having him the whole season. Still at least his replacement, Alonso, is in the top 10....
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27080
    I haven’t checked the numbers yet but Max on pole, with Lando, Gasly and Alonso all in the top 10 makes me happy
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    Just checked. 100 points from quali alone. Just need a similar performance from all parties in the race..!
    edited June 2021
    Me too.

I've extended my lead over Boromedic, but remain in 13th and I fear it could all be a false dawn. Where's Team FB in relation to other teams?

• So I dropped Norris for Gasly, and dropped McLaren for Alpha Tauri. What a numpty!
    Up to 10th place! Woooo!

233 points from one race and I'm up to 5th! :D

Even without Max as MD I think that would've been my best. No more changes for me for a while I think
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2919
    At 11th in our league I thought I was doing Ok but they have just sent me an email telling me I dropped 43000 places in the global charts after this weekends race.  And Lewis thinks he has problems.

edited July 2021
    Fresh from last week’s major points haul, I’ve decided to leave the line-up as is for the weekend, in the hope of a repeat performance.

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    This’ll be an exciting weekend for the league. Looks looks like identical strategies for the top 2, and a Verstappen Mega drive from 3rd place looking to jump us. 

Incidentally there are quite a few players who haven’t used their Mega Driver option. One race in each half of the season where one driver will score triple points. Use it or loose it before the summer break guys!
    This’ll be an exciting weekend for the league. Looks looks like identical strategies for the top 2, and a Verstappen Mega drive from 3rd place looking to jump us. 

Incidentally there are quite a few players who haven’t used their Mega Driver option. One race in each half of the season where one driver will score triple points. Use it or loose it before the summer break guys!
    Ssshhhh! Don’t tell them!!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Wait, what? Mega driver? WTF is that?

Thanks for the heads up.  Ive opened the drain cover, so I can chuck my extra points down in there.

edited July 2021
    Hopefully the drain cover isn't in front of any of my drivers.

And, like a Williams clawing its way back up the field, I'm up to 10th!

BOOM. Over 200 points without Mega Driver! :D :D Finally I'm getting the hang of it. Sainz coming good and Ricciardo picking up a bunch of points for McLaren too. 
  • I've got Lando, Leclerc and Perez in my team. They seemed to think it was bloody fairground dodgems out there - gravel trips and penalties aplenty!  :p
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24338
    200 points for my main team

222 for my alternate. Alas with the changing values I can't edit my main team to be the same as the alternate!
    138.  I seem to have gone down 2 places.