Western Jam, Saturday 2nd October, 2021 -- Factory Studios, Bristol

What's Hot

Comments

• mrkb said:
    Jonathangus said: if
    mrkb said:
    @Jonathangus - any chance you can add names to those photos? Would be good to put faces to usernames.
    Done!
    Cheers, and that’s you singing in the last pic from Mart isn’t it?

It is indeed.  Not listened back yet...
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • nickpnickp Frets: 183
    Sorry I couldnt be there but looks like a lot of fun and thanks to @Brocco for putting the work in
  • bobblehatbobblehat Frets: 541
    edited October 2021
    Great to meet and play with everyone Saturday. Had a great time and looking forward to the next one. Special thanks to @mart and @onlyonebradders for providing the rhythm section and @Brocco for getting us all together. 
  • BroccoBrocco Frets: 88
    Question: who would definitely be up for a follow on jam at Factory in about 6 months time?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Brocco said:
    Question: who would definitely be up for a follow on jam at Factory in about 6 months time?
    I would definitely be up for that.

It's not a competition.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6877
    Yes I'd be there - this last one was the first tFB jam I've ever missed.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • nickpnickp Frets: 183
    Question - would anyone be up for a more regular weekly/fortnightly jam or something in either Bristol or Bath?

• stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2198
    edited October 2021
    nickp said:
    Question - would anyone be up for a more regular weekly/fortnightly jam or something in either Bristol or Bath?

As I'm not in a gigging band at the moment, I could do about once a month. Or maybe a fortnight occasionally, as it's a bit of a trek for me from Exmouth.

It's not a competition.
  • Brocco said:
    I could be tempted.  Although IIRC, round about April/May is usually (sample size = 2) when we go to Water Rats.

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• OK, weirdness.  Is it just me, or does this thread vanish from Recent Discussions once it falls off the bottom of page 1?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BroccoBrocco Frets: 88
    OK, weirdness.  Is it just me, or does this thread vanish from Recent Discussions once it falls off the bottom of page 1?
    Not sure, as I usually go in via the events section.

Thanks for the heads-up on the Water Rats likely timing, we will need to keep an eye on that.
  • OK, weirdness.  Is it just me, or does this thread vanish from Recent Discussions once it falls off the bottom of page 1?
    Not imagining it.  @digitalscream - what gives?

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    Brocco said:
    yeah sure

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14455
    OK, weirdness.  Is it just me, or does this thread vanish from Recent Discussions once it falls off the bottom of page 1?
    This Discussion is currently pinned as an Announcement. It stays at the top of the Events page unless or until the pin is pulled. That done, the Discussion should be displaced down the list by more recently active Discussions.

Obviously, during the COVID 19 period, events announcements have been few and far between.

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    This Discussion is currently pinned as an Announcement. It stays at the top of the Events page unless or until the pin is pulled. That done, the Discussion should be displaced down the list by more recently active Discussions.

Obviously, during the COVID 19 period, events announcements have been few and far between.

Except that it's getting to the bottom of page 1 of the Recent Discussions view as more recent replies to other threads are posted, but it's not making its way to page 2.  It just vanishes.

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14455
    Clue might be in the heading Recent Discussions.  :)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.

Except that it's getting to the bottom of page 1 of the Recent Discussions view as more recent replies to other threads are posted, but it's not making its way to page 2.  It just vanishes.
    Well spotted that it only appears on page 1 of Recent Discussions. I hadn't noticed that it doesn't show on page 2 onwards, because recently I was getting to the thread via Events.

At least this post will cause it to appear again, on page 1 of Recent Discussions :)
    It's not a competition.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6877
    Yep I noticed the thread missing as well.

Back on topic, are there anymore videos to enjoy? I’d love to hear funkfingers living up to his username !
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4539
    edited October 2021
    On their way, @mrkb ...

(I can't get fibre where I am, so uploading is a slooowww process.)

• Just What I Needed

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.