SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Stock clearance sale

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    tFB Trader
    I do have a few necks in stock none of them are finished ready to go yet, see photo below.

The 2 maple necks are Birdseye Maple 21 frets, they have a 12 inch radius fingerboard, not sure if it can be taken down to 9.5 inch rad. These will be quite expensive round about £200 each.

There are 3 Maple/Rosewood necks 9 1/2 inch radius fingerboards 21 frets, these will be £180.

The neck on the extreme right is roasted Maple with a Rosewood fingerboard 9 1/2 inch radius 21 frets, this will be £180,
    There will be more of these towards the end of July.

If you really want something special and have lots of money, sometime in August I will have some solid rosewood necks for sale, they will be at least £250 each. There might also be a solid Ebony neck with gold frets, it will be about £300.

I can't give you an exact date when any of these will be finished but it won't be before the end of June.

The reason I can't give any exact dates at the moment for deliveries, I have the builders coming into my house this coming Tuesday, the 1st of June. There are some major work going on, gas, electric and water will be turned off, I'm not sure how long for. I will be moving out of the house possibly for 2 to 3 weeks.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27588
    GSPBASSES said:

If you really want something special and have lots of money, sometime in August I will have some solid rosewood necks for sale, they will be at least £250 each. There might also be a solid Ebony neck with gold frets, it will be about £300.

Hmmmmmmm.

Are those going to be bolt-ons or set necks?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2021 tFB Trader
    The Maple/Rosewood neck with the dot in place is sold

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

tFB Trader
    TTony said:
    GSPBASSES said:

Hmmmmmmm.

Are those going to be bolt-ons or set necks?
    At the moment I'm planning on them to be Strats and Tele necks, these are flat 25mm neck blanks so can't be Les Paul necks. 

• Yamaha77Yamaha77 Frets: 77
    edited May 2021
    Might be interested in Tele rosewood neck for my Walnut Tele. Or a 12 string neck with a Tele heel. So when the time comes around let me know.