The digestive tract

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    The trouble with them is there whatever, so I might as well eat what doesn't adversely affect me B-)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10758
    The hottest curry I ever had was full of chilli seeds and full green chillis. It was as if they'd tipped a full bag in for a laugh. Getting through it was a battle.
    Next morning, just like Emp I did a normal shit and smugly thought, Yep, I'm made of tough stuff me! then at about 11am got a big stomach ache, like the ones you get when you've taken a knock to the balls, sat on the bog and turned myself inside out, pure hellfire was coming out of my arse. It was like fucking dysentry. Had to sit on the edge of the bath showering cold water onto my battered ringpiece. I looked in the mirror and had the same clammy grey pallor as a dead fish. I had to cancel all tasks for the day and have a lie down.

Enjoyed that!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Been there, done that. Splashing cold water on my ring piece whilst hovering over the wash hand basin.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Chilli's fridge

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• Aside from the yogurt, which clearly is persona non grata, it's very close. Actually, I have two fridges one solely for booze. I'm ashamed, but it's true.

Yep, the yoghurt is Jon's*. And he wonders why we call him "The Wrong'un"

*Not bigjon of this Parish, a different Jon. Bigjon's not a wrong'un

• Odd I've never had the ring of fire after a hot curry.
    However a curry does tend to sit in my gut for what seems like days making sleep difficult.