PSA: New Jet City amp in the UK

What's Hot

Comments

• dindudedindude Frets: 8537

Oh no man! That's too bad...
    It's not JCA's fault, but bad courier is a problem for me too - apart from ups and dpd, collections and delivered are a nightmare with my address. I'll contact the store and see if there's any chance to book different courier. Such a shame, I was looking forward to review!
    'Tis a shame, basically got to the point where I would need to guarantee to be in, and it's just not practical. Oh well, it's not like I needed it or anything, just Gas taking hold as usual.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You should have just delivered it to me. I wouldn't have even charged you for it.

;)
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
    I cannot get any info about those amps being in stock, @digitalscream - do You know anything mate?
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26608
    Not at the mo. Will try to find out this week.
    <space for hire>
  • Anybody has any info about these? I tried to email UK shop but no reply again. I've checked thomann and it looks like they are planning to have them (Jca20hv) in stock begging of December. Of course that date may change till then but I wonder if that indicates them being available soon?
    @digitalscream - any chance You've spoke to the guys at UK store?
  • I'm going to have to ask...what does PSA stand for?
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited November 2014
    I'm going to have to ask...what does PSA stand for?
    Public Service Announcement
  • Just an update: I received an answer from UK shop and JCA20HV is currently on production order and they're waiting for ETA on them. Same goes for JCA22H which (once in stock) will appear with the new, black front and logo.

Still no idea when that's gonna be...

• I'm serioulsy considering the JCA20HV, Just looked on Thomann and they now show these as expected 05.01.2015, that's slipped back another month 

:(
  • I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these from Thomann over the last couple of weeks but none in stock until January. Although there aren't any in stock on the site, I can still order it cheaper from Jet City if I do decide to get one!

Cheers for posting!
  • I can still order it cheaper from Jet City if I do decide to get one!

Oh good spot, I'll keep an eye out there as well.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    So anyone gone for a JCA20HV yet then?

Thomann have stock, but I'm not quite in a position to order one :-(
  • @not_the_dj ;
    I ordered one last week and it should be here today - actually I'm at work but it looks like they delivered the amp to my neighbor. If that's true I will give it a spin tonight :)
  • Bollocks...Thomann are now sold out of the JCA20HV.

There was one B stock one yesterday but that's been snapped up :-(
  • I'm loving mine. I've put a set of quality valves in and couldn't be happier with it. Get one when they're back in stock!
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    They're out of stock with Jet City's online store too.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• hobbio said:
    They're out of stock with Jet City's online store too.

I've never seen them 'in stock' there at all, even when Thomann got there's earlier in the year.

Weirdly the Thomann site now doesn't even show them as a catalogue item that's out of stock :-(
  • I've just checked Thomann and that's true - it's not even there listed as out of stock. May be a good idea to give them a ring to find out. Most of theirs JCA heads are sold out too - are they THAT popular? They should be tbh ;)
    I waited forever for UK store to stock any heads, and went with thomann as soon as they got them in early January. I don't find the UK store to be very helpful unfortunately.
  • UK store (Simon) reckons "next couple of weeks"

• hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    I've just had an email about my JCA50H order, so I asked him about these too. Turns out you beat me to it!

The store has had to take the JCA50H off sale as they were sent the wrong footswitches and they're waiting for a new batch from the manufacturer. Mine will be sent with a non-original switch that works and the official one will follow after, but that's only cos I'd already ordered and paid.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread