Two Rock, Tone King, Fano, b3 roadshow

What's Hot
DougCodaDougCoda Frets: 642

Hi Everyone,

Hope this isn't considered out of order..don't think it is but if this is not cool then take it down and let me know.My email is below.

Anyway I'm Doug from Coda Music and we've a Premier Builders Guild roadshow with guitarist Adam  Miller and Jimmy Lovinggood from PBG here in Stevenage on the 19th of this month and if you want to listen to some great guitar playing and check out some great gear at volume then it could well be worth your while coming down.

We'll be holding it at a local rehearsal studio The Practice Roomz (just a few hundred metres from the Stevenage shop) in Stevenage Old town.

On top of the clinic and demos, there will be a Two Rock amp giveaway  and plenty of freebies plus you'll be able to check out the gear at volume in separate sound proofed rooms.

If you want to come please email info@coda-music.com and I'll put your name on the list, there is no entry charge but space is limited.

Oh........there will be some free beverages too.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bandmaster188bandmaster188 Frets: 391
    edited September 2013
    Some free beverages you say. Can you be more specific!
    The Swamp City Shakers
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Beer and soft drinks....no cocktail sausages and cheese hedgehogs though I'm afraid
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27639
    @DougCoda

Firstly, hope your event is a success, and attended by some of our members here!

I've emailed you at your registration address - just letting you know so you know who the email is from!!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.