Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 261
    Me and the singist in the band playing an acoustic gig at Uncle Tom's Cabin in Wincanton tonight, 9pm.

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Two gigs this weekend with a new line up of the band - tons of new songs new singer and the drummer hurts his leg so the first one is with a dep!   Slightly nervous for a change :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Double giggage today for me - solo acoustic set at Abbey Hill Steam Fair near Yeovil, then with Crimson On Silver at The Crown in Bridport tonight.

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    With Blinkwatch tonight at Murphy's Bar Leamington Spa.
  • koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4142
    Double giggage today for me - solo acoustic set at Abbey Hill Steam Fair near Yeovil, then with Crimson On Silver at The Crown in Bridport tonight.

And thanks for playing, set went well from what I heard, I got back about 2:30 and hadn't long missed you. According to BBC there was 5,000 there for my gig today, must be lot of Knob Fans!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

And thanks for playing, set went well from what I heard, I got back about 2:30 and hadn't long missed you. According to BBC there was 5,000 there for my gig today, must be lot of Knob Fans!
    Thanks for asking me! A tractor driver decided he wanted to be on the radio too at one point by beeping quite loudly right next to the stage, but apart from that I enjoyed myself, hope everyone who watched/listened did too.

• CatthanCatthan Frets: 357
    Groove Central Station tonight at Bonbar Newcastle..
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
    Private Function tonight in Letchworth with Squeeze tribute band Squeezed!

Zoom MS-CDR70 is on my board and covering a lot of ground (one effect per song at mo) - great pedal!
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17630
    tFB Trader
    Playing a party in a marquee tonight. Hope it atops pissing it down
    Crimson on Silver are playing Woods in Yeovil tonight, then tomorrow we're at The Half Moon in Stoke Sub Hamdon.

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750

I'm in Cottingham tonight with Awesome,, first gig with these guys for a while so looking forward to it -  must remember to pack the fan though!

• RolandRoland Frets: 8714
    Private party in a village hall. Apparently it's got air conditioning, so I'm expecting tuning problems
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8493
    A pub called the Courthouse in Dudley. Should be good fun, we're trying out four new songs.
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    We're entertaining a Gentlemen's Motor Cycle Club this evening, Swalwell in the delightful borough of Gateshead. Be lucky if we get out in one piece. Boisterous lads....
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • Highway to Hull at the cricketers baildon Saturday 17th.

See me play 8th root notes all night.
    It's music to drink to. :)
    In jazz, no one can hear you scream
    With Playback tonight at The Archers in Walsall. First gig back there since they've had a refit.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    not_the_dj;242376" said:
    With Playback tonight at The Archers in Walsall. First gig back there since they've had a refit.
    Refit for a pub in Walsall meaning they have finally taken the Xmas decorations down.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    :-) We'll find out later...it certainly looks better from the photos we've seen!
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Blue Champagne Duo, me on jazz guitar accompanying a female singer, first gig for about 6 months tonight at St Andrew CHurch Impington. No backing tracks, no loops, no pedals . . .
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3672
    At the Rising Sun in Hazel Grove tonight with a new (non-arsey) drummer. Looking forward to this one where if (when) we make a mistake we can have a bit of a laugh about it rather then waiting for the inevitable strop.