Does anything else out there do the 'pattern trem' from the Mobius?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• If you've got access to a Zoia, there's a few patches which might do what you are looking for:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7293
    This is the sound I get with the Mobius:

It's just ebow and Mobius in this clip. I usually put some spatial effects *before* the Mobius, to get these huge gated washes.

The pattern is quite distinctive. Not just any "hummingbird" style trem will do it I don't think.
    Are you going to make some techno?
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • I think right now, keeping my Mobius is probably the better option. The Boss MD200 doesn't offer custom patterns, the Pipeline has a fixed 4-bar loop, so I wouldn't get the same number of steps from it, and the other options are either hard to get or are just as big as the Mobius.

Bye!

• This is the sound I get with the Mobius:

It's just ebow and Mobius in this clip. I usually put some spatial effects *before* the Mobius, to get these huge gated washes.

The pattern is quite distinctive. Not just any "hummingbird" style trem will do it I don't think.
    Are you going to make some techno?
    Been there, done that!

Bye!

• Line 6 M5. Cheap as chips and has a tap tempo pattern trem
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I found a solution.. more to follow....

Bye!

• So wernt to GuiturGuitad today, in downtown Lithuania. And I got myself one of those MAKLAPS XENO RANDY pedals. The tremolo one. With the express-yerself input, with which you can extract mam glands.

But also you can change the rate of the square-wave tremolo. So that's how Immagunnadothiseffectinalivecontext.

Bye!

• english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5158
    edited July 2021
    I think in theory you can do it with the Sonuus Voluum via the app 
    You can't. Not exactly, anyway. It doesn't have a pattern trem mode that you can program with a fixed sequence, but it does have the ability to control the trem subdivisions with the rocker pedal. I've got a patch on mine set up with a square wave trem that gives quarter notes in heel down, eighth notes in toe down and triplets in the middle (not too difficult to "find" on the fly).

You might be able to set it up with a wider sweep of subdivisions, but it would be progressively more difficult to find the one you wanted quickly and reliably in the pedal sweep.

And yes, it is a weird pedal.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Would the Lightning Wave Ghost Tremolo also work? The Lightning Wave stuff lets you draw your own waveforms, never tried them though
  • Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3423
    Lightning Wave ghost is great in theory, less so in practice because you’re free-handing the wave shape and don’t always finish drawing ‘on the beat’ so to speak, so when using with tap you’re not always finishing on the tap transition. It would be great if they gave you some kind of option to quantise.
  • A GT-1000 or a GT-1000 Core with an expression pedal.  Frankly I think that you're overthinking this.
  • Zoom CDR 70

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey