This poor Charvel looks like MD Phillips set about it on a bad day

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6079
    ICBM said:
    I could live with the headstock - it's less offensive than the original. (Sorry, that really is my opinion - I've always loathed those spiky pointed headstocks and I always will.) I would prefer it with the B tuner spaced between the D and G though, and which might have avoided splitting the wood by having the screw too close to the old hole... too late for that now.

Apart from that it just needs a new body!
    I dunno. The B string looks quite racy as it swerves around the E.

octatonic said:
    That reminds me, I am due to have my prostate checked.
    It gives me amputation vibes, very unpleasant.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4183
    I thought it looked amputated ,quite unpleasant 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11793
    I made light of Jeremy Beadle with a cheap shot, but actually he achieved much over his lifetime.  Whilst he may not have been everyone's cup of tea, he had a hugely varied career, raised a shit-load for charity and was something of a polymath.  Generally seems to have been a pretty nice guy as well, and died far too young.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3753
    Offset said:
    I made light of Jeremy Beadle with a cheap shot, but actually he achieved much over his lifetime.  Whilst he may not have been everyone's cup of tea, he had a hugely varied career, raised a shit-load for charity and was something of a polymath.  Generally seems to have been a pretty nice guy as well, and died far too young.
    Plus, Beadle’s About had an incredible soundtrack. 

Chas and Dave?

The guitar is a ridiculous piece of crap but I just had a nice nostalgic time watching some Beadle’s About. I think I prefer it to the modern equivalents, such as Impractical Jokers.

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom