Dan's Guitar Store Precision Picks: Little blue plectrums!

What's Hot
I got sent some Dan's Guitar Store Precision Picks to review, so thought you may appreciate my thoughts. 

https://guitarbomb.com/2021/08/11/review-dans-guitar-store-precision-guitar-picks/

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7764
    Well they look really nice and 1.5mm is a great thickness. 
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7137
    They are sensibly priced and of good quality, so a great alternative to the larger Jazz III style plectrum. Plus, you support a much smaller business if you purchase some.

• 77ric77ric Frets: 539
    They look like they might be a rather good alternative to Dunlops larger jazz III picks, unfortunately I can’t get on with the larger picks, so hopefully they are planning some regular jazz III sized picks. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Yeah, that would make a lot of sense, as lots of people use the standard Jazz III size. 

• JamieLFJamieLF Frets: 50
    Nice review! I really like them - for me I'm uncertain whether they'll replace the Ultex Jazz III XL, but it's a really close call. They both do things the other one can't and I'm still flipping between the two.
    JamieLF said:
    Nice review! I really like them - for me I'm uncertain whether they'll replace the Ultex Jazz III XL, but it's a really close call. They both do things the other one can't and I'm still flipping between the two.
    Certainly a good pick to have around, and one for my personal arsenal of plectrums!