SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Four Pot Loom/Harness

What's Hot
Looking for a two volume and two tone harness for approximate Les Paul/SG spacing.

Not overly fussed on the what brand/type the caps are, but need good quality pots. A decent three way toggle somewhere in there would be a bonus too.

Happy with a straight up money purchase, but also have pedals, etc, I can trade with cash either way.

Thanks for looking in!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14503
    edited September 2021
    Slimbert said:
    approximate Les Paul/SG spacing.
    Pick one or the other. Some important aspects are different. Mainly, that the carved top of a Les Paul Standard, Deluxe or Custom demands long shaft pots to achieve a secure fit. 

SG and Les Paul Juniors, Specials and a few other flat-fronted variants require short shaft pots. 

If you will be using push-pull or push-push pots for additional switching, ensure that the control cavity of your SG can accommodate them.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11618
    tFB Trader
    I have some Gibson looms out of Les Pauls on the diamond shaped aluminium grounding plate...long shaft pots as i recall

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18874
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @sixstringsupplies does pre-wired harnesses too. Depends on how sophisticated you need your controls to be.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • It's going in a LTD PS-1 X-Tone, which is a semi-hollow offset arch top. Needs to be have little bit of flexibility in the fitment/spacing, so a plated/fixed one is out, sadly.

I bought a Mojo one a while back which would be perfect, but that's staying in my Gibson.

Thanks for the links. One of those will be where I'm going unless a 2nd hand one pops up for cheap.
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
    One last bump, on the off-chance someone's stripped a four pot guitar recently!
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    Slimbert said:
    One last bump, on the off-chance someone's stripped a four pot guitar recently!
    I’ve got a couple!
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
    Still looking!