Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

We need your HELP

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    Jimbro66 said:
    Kebabkid said:
    It's happened and Guitarchat has just been launched.
    @TTony and @Roland

Oooh goody, I'm going to register as Emp_Fab and have some fun ;) :D 

Well I actually did this (no really) and it looks like someone else registered as a sock account as the actual @Emp_Fab ; had no idea when I asked him.
    Or he lied to me.

Either way, it was fun... sort of.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24580
    Kebabkid said:

I love basschat, it’s a good source of information, but it doesn’t in any way feel like a community in the way it does here
    Granted, it has it's 'own format' but then I don't think you see some of the bollocks that goes on here. Swings and roundabouts but as always, we should feel proud of what we've achieved and continue to achieve here.

You need to get along to one of their BassChat Days (there's one in Surrey in mid-September). You couldn't hope for a more friendly, fun and welcoming bunch and it's a really well-organised day and good place to build on friendships and that community
    If I wasn’t organising the jams on here I would - I can only get so many day passes ;)

Then again, maybe not as I might feel my efforts on the Jams here are a bit shit in comparison
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    edited August 2018
    octatonic said:
    Jimbro66 said:
    Kebabkid said:
    It's happened and Guitarchat has just been launched.
    @TTony and @Roland

Oooh goody, I'm going to register as Emp_Fab and have some fun D 

Well I actually did this (no really) and it looks like someone else registered as a sock account as the actual @Emp_Fab ;; had no idea when I asked him.
    Or he lied to me.

Either way, it was fun... sort of.
    Will the real Emp please stand up.

I very quickly dismissed any thoughts of impersonating Emp. There's maybe a possibility of fun but the reality is more likely endless squabbling with other Guitarchat members. Life's too short
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24322
    Jimbro66 said:

I very quickly dismissed any thoughts of impersonating Emp. There's maybe a possibility of fun but the reality is more likely endless squabbling with other Guitarchat members. Life's too short
    I’m lying down... in bed.  Does that count?

I’ve just discovered WTF Octatonic’s cryptic PM’s were about!  No, I didn’t know, (Why would I?).

I can't be arsed to go over there to see what things Imposter Emp has been up to, but you know they say the sincerest forum of flattery is imitation!
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11902
    octatonic said:
    WTF is Guitar Chat?
    is it like this?

• its home to Drew, Bingefeller, Mirchi and Mgaw by the look of it
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    Emp_Fab said:
    Jimbro66 said:

I’m lying down... in bed.  Does that count?

I’ve just discovered WTF Octatonic’s cryptic PM’s were about!  No, I didn’t know, (Why would I?).

I can't be arsed to go over there to see what things Imposter Emp has been up to, but you know they say the sincerest forum of flattery is imitation!
    Yes, that is definitely the reason.
    I am secretly in love with you.
    Give us a kiss.