Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

RULES UPDATE: Rule #2, "Don't be nasty"

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I also think the moderators could be friendlier. Especially Ron.
    Last time someone called him Ron they got banned! (Well, that wasn’t the reason for the ban, but still….!)
    That's not very forgiving. Or friendly.
    Yeah, we are implementing the “do as we say, not as we do” mode of moderation. It seems to work really well in a lot of settings. 
    Bridgethouse. fnar fnar.
    Are you assuming my sex?
    I am assuming you're sexy. And friendly. 
    See you in the park at 10.00pm then
    You didn't turn up.

That wasn't very friendly.

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5370
    I also think the moderators could be friendlier. Especially Ron.
    Last time someone called him Ron they got banned! (Well, that wasn’t the reason for the ban, but still….!)

Faintly chewy, though.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18757
    I also think the moderators could be friendlier. Especially Ron.
    Yeah, we are implementing the “do as we say, not as we do” mode of moderation. It seems to work really well in a lot of settings. 
    Bridgethouse. fnar fnar.
    Are you assuming my sex?
    You didn't turn up.

Very sensibly warned off by your confirmed positive status as a carrier for all kinds of infectious ideas & bugs & shit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I also think the moderators could be friendlier. Especially Ron.
    Bridgethouse. fnar fnar.
    Are you assuming my sex?
    You didn't turn up.

Very sensibly warned off by your confirmed positive status as a carrier for all kinds of infectious ideas & bugs & shit.
    Relax. It was just a joke. We were never going to meet up on account of not liking each other very much.

IT WAS JUST A JOKE! STAND DOWN! STAND DOWN!

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18757

Relax. It was just a joke. We were never going to meet up on account of not liking each other very much.

IT WAS JUST A JOKE! STAND DOWN! STAND DOWN!

So was mine... or at least an attempt at one  ;)
  • Rich210Rich210 Frets: 577
    The last time I told someone to f off was after they were very antagonistic. In that case I was told I could learn a thing or too off them by a mod min and given a slap on the wrists. Funnily enough the person I told to F off was late found to be an utter cunt and perma banned. Sometimes you don't need to tell them to do one and just wait for them to burt themselves. But they still offended me, didn't play the ball and the moderator didn't acknowledge that which was disappointing
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8704
    Rich210 said:
    ... they still offended me, didn't play the ball and the moderator didn't acknowledge that which was disappointing
    The moderators don’t read every post. Some days we only have time to read the posts which get flagged. 

Our advice remains not to feed the trolls by responding to them, and to flag anything which you think is not appropriate.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Rich210 said:
    The last time I told someone to f off was after they were very antagonistic. In that case I was told I could learn a thing or too off them by a mod min and given a slap on the wrists. Funnily enough the person I told to F off was late found to be an utter cunt and perma banned. Sometimes you don't need to tell them to do one and just wait for them to burt themselves. But they still offended me, didn't play the ball and the moderator didn't acknowledge that which was disappointing
    oooo give us the hot gossip! Who was it?!

Bye!

• Good to see you have clarified the rules.  Abuse is never ok, either on the site or via threats of violence in PM.  
  • Good to see you have clarified the rules.  Abuse is never ok, either on the site or via threats of violence in PM.  
    Threats of violence aren't okay, now.  ;)

Bye!

• RolandRoland Frets: 8704
    Threats of violence never were OK on this forum
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Roland said:
    As the recepient of several, things look very different from the victims side.

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • Roland said:
    I couldn't agree more with you, Drew.  When you're on the receiving end it can be a shock to the system and something you don't forget.  Anyway, this was back in 2017, but I'm not one to bear a grudge.   ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Roland said:
    Why have you had so many eThreats of violence?   And so many physical knife attacks?       
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • Roland said:
    I couldn't agree more with you, Drew.  When you're on the receiving end it can be a shock to the system and something you don't forget.  Anyway, this was back in 2017, but I'm not one to bear a grudge.   ;)
    Me and you. Car park. Tonight. I'll bring the covid.

Bye!

• Roland said:
    Why have you had so many eThreats of violence?   And so many physical knife attacks?       
    Because people have empty lives that they have to fill with violent fantasies. Golf clap for the victim blaming though!

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • fastonebaz said:

As opposed to metaphysical knife attacks???
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OK, I think this has gone far enough from the original announcement that we can close it without losing anything. I'll leave it stickied for a little while to catch any stragglers...
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom