SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Sold - LP Tribute T, JA90, Baja 60s Tele and Tony Edwards Strat

What's Hot

Comments

• Prices are still good GLWTS :+1: 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrHungryDrHungry Frets: 116
    edited February 2022
    After some marathon PMing, the Tribute LP and the JA90 are both sold, pending the usual. Thanks for all the interest and positive comments. Baja tele and strat still both available although some interest in both.  
  • PM’d
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6150
    The Strat looks very nice. I had to Google Tony Edwards Guitars as I hadn’t heard of him but he looks to do excellent work. I might get in touch as I’ve been wanting to put a new bridge on an old Hofner solid bass. Thanks for the info and good luck with sales.
    JezWynd said:
    The Strat looks very nice. I had to Google Tony Edwards Guitars as I hadn’t heard of him but he looks to do excellent work. I might get in touch as I’ve been wanting to put a new bridge on an old Hofner solid bass. Thanks for the info and good luck with sales.
    Thanks! Yes, he does repairs and upgrades on all manner of guitars, acoustics and basses so that's the sort of thing he'd probably be very happy to tackle.

The Baja Tele is now sold! The strat is still just about available but it has had some admiring glances from afar and may end up being seduced by the exotic lure of the West Country if it doesn't find a Norfolk home in the near future.
  • MagicBusMagicBus Frets: 104
    That partscaster's really nice. I only live a short distance away as well! 
    Less is more
  • What was the colourful history with the LP Tribute? Did it explain why it was so cheap?
  • GillyGilly Frets: 1140
    Switch625 said:
    What was the colourful history with the LP Tribute? Did it explain why it was so cheap?
    Neck break I think but looks like the seller deleted the content for some reason.
    Switch625 said:
    What was the colourful history with the LP Tribute? Did it explain why it was so cheap?
    Headstock break in its youth combined with terrible business acumen on my part.
    Gilly said:
    Switch625 said:
    Neck break I think but looks like the seller deleted the content for some reason.
    Good point, I trimmed down the advert for clarity about what was still available but I'll add the details about the break back in for future reference.

MagicBus said:
    That partscaster's really nice. I only live a short distance away as well! 
    You're welcome to try it out...
    Saturday morning bump for the strat
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 2013
    Nowhere near but I'd buy that.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27850
    Have a bump on me @DrHungry ;
    :)

Went to pick up the LP today, and - apart from Dr H trying to under charge me -  I'm a very happy chap.

I'd been tempting myself with some of the recent Epi LP releases, but have ended up with an upgraded and well set-up Gibson version instead, and at a much better price.  The headstock break has been masterfully repaired. 

:+1:
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • barrydbarryd Frets: 26
    I just started a thread on the woes of my cheap Strat copy then saw this.  I didnt understand any of the jargon of course but it looks nice.  =)  Sadly Im flipping miles away up near Barnard Castle / Richmond.
    TTony said:
    Have a bump on me @DrHungry ;
    :)

Went to pick up the LP today, and - apart from Dr H trying to under charge me -  I'm a very happy chap.

I'd been tempting myself with some of the recent Epi LP releases, but have ended up with an upgraded and well set-up Gibson version instead, and at a much better price.  The headstock break has been masterfully repaired. 

:+1:
    Thanks for the bump and for correcting my subpar mathematics! Really glad you're happy with it and glad it's going to get used. Thanks for the smooth sale.
    barryd said:
    I just started a thread on the woes of my cheap Strat copy then saw this.  I didnt understand any of the jargon of course but it looks nice.  =)  Sadly Im flipping miles away up near Barnard Castle / Richmond.
    Ah, Norfolk's lovely this time of year for a trip, as long as you don't mind a bit of hurricane force wind. Hope you get your strat sorted anyway, looks like you've got the collective wisdom of the Fretboard behind you now at least.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bump!
    edited March 2022

*bump*
  • MaxfMaxf Frets: 11
    I collected the Baja tele the other day - DrHungry is a gent and a pleasure to deal with.  The tele is lovely btw. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Maxf said:
    I collected the Baja tele the other day - DrHungry is a gent and a pleasure to deal with.  The tele is lovely btw. 

Thanks Max! Really glad you're enjoying the tele