Composition Challenge #35

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2197
    Bezzer said:
    Sunday? Honestly if it’s not done by then it won’t be. Hopefully be a little earlier though.

I've extended it to 7th June, but let me know if you need more time.

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 585
    Well I'm sorry you kept the competition open for this garbage.  I'm afraid to say I hate it, I couldn't come up with anything good ... and I only completed it because you all extended the deadline for me ... going well.  Just couldn't get into this at all (well anything really to be honest).

https://youtu.be/9Ixi12aF7Xc
    Bezzer said:
    Well I'm sorry you kept the competition open for this garbage.  I'm afraid to say I hate it, I couldn't come up with anything good ... and I only completed it because you all extended the deadline for me ... going well.  Just couldn't get into this at all (well anything really to be honest).

You shouldn't have felt obliged. It's just for fun. Unfortunately the video link isn't working for me at the moment.

It's not a competition.
    Shit, sorry been out all day. It might be because it’s a private link … I didn’t want to publish it. Will see if I can fix 
    Switched to "unlisted" so I think it should work now. For what its worth ...
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 746
    @Bezzer It's actually quite good and very appropriate to the scene sequence.
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    Bezzer said:
    Switched to "unlisted" so I think it should work now...
    All working Ok now.

Entry now closed and I'll start a new voting thread.

It's not a competition.