SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Bulldog handwound pickups - Hot PAF bridge & Vintage PAF neck £75 delivered for the set

PonchoGregPonchoGreg Frets: 764
edited March 2022 in Parts £
Hi y'all,

Having moved the PRS these were in, I have two lovely humbuckers wound by the great Hayden at Bulldog Pickups going spare.

Both short-legged, open black bobbins, four-conductor, plenty of lead left (35cm). Supplied with screws/springs.

NECK

A slight twist on the Vintage PAF: 7.7k, currently with an A4 magnet but I will also include the A3 magnet that Hayden used originally (sounds fab with either, clear and smooth). The pickup has shorter slugs to clear a PRS cavity, but regular-length slugs will also be supplied, very easy to swap out if need be.

BRIDGE

Hayden's Hot PAF - that one is an absolute banger. Really opened up the PRS it was in, fantastic for all manners of classic rock but can happily metal it up too. 9.1k, 53mm spacing.

Very good condition for both, although the neck one could maybe do with some fresh tape at some point (not that it affects anything, really).

£75 PPG posted for the set, £45 posted each.

Any Qs, just shout!

Click here to see me butchering some classic solos!
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RokinleeRokinlee Frets: 23
    Pm sent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27702
    I’ll have them, if that pm ^^^ hasn’t snaffled them already.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • PonchoGregPonchoGreg Frets: 764
    TTony said:
    I’ll have them, if that pm ^^^ hasn’t snaffled them already.
    I'm afraid the gentleman above beat you to the punch indeed! Sorry mate
  • RokinleeRokinlee Frets: 23
    If they don’t work out in the guitar I have in mind, I’ll be sure to let you know TTony! 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27702
    edited March 2022
    No worries!  Great price for excellent pickups, so not surprised they sold double quick.

Cheers @Rokinlee - I'll be surprised (but quite happy!) if you don't like them!!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12683
    Dagnammit - I would have had them!!! Superb pickups. The buyer got a bargain.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• PonchoGregPonchoGreg Frets: 764
    Ha ha clearly I underestimated the appetite for these... They are fantastic and I may regret not having them in the parts drawer at some point!