North West Guitar Show - Haydock Park Race Course - Sunday 15th May

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14267
in Guitar tFB Trader

A return to the Haydock Park Race Course for the North West Guitar Show on Sunday May 15th –  Click here to visit the web site for additional info

Easy to find venue just off the M6 at jct 23 – Free parking – On site refreshments – Demos + live music

Guitars4You will be exhibiting so come along and say hi – Not sure at this stage what I’ll be taking, ref guitars for sale/display, but if there is a particular guitar listed on my web site, that you maybe interested in buying, then check in with me a few days before hand and I can bring it along

A large number of exhibitors, custom builders – Guitars, amps, pedals, spares, accessories – New, used, vintage – Exotic, cool, weird, rare and even odd ball – Probably the largest table top guitar show with a huge selection of new and used gear via a host of exhibitors

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14267
    tFB Trader
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Getting closer - just over a week to go - Without a doubt, the largest UK show for used + vintage gear, all under one roof 
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3655
    Looking forward to it.
  • markjmarkj Frets: 914
    Will be there.
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4918
    Sadly not this year - Our Maud is dragging me off to Majorca tomorrow for two weeks - first holiday since the pantomime began.

Hope it goes well for you all.

tFB Trader
    Nitefly said:
    Sadly not this year - Our Maud is dragging me off to Majorca tomorrow for two weeks - first holiday since the pantomime began.

Hope it goes well for you all.

Enjoy - I'm there early June 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CasperCasterCasperCaster Frets: 762
    Really looking forward to this show, and only a couple of days away now. Hopefully a bargain or two to be had. And of course, always a few people to catch-up with and have a good chat.
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24807
    Won’t  be there this year unfortunately - I have something akin to man flu and definitely won’t be well enough in two days’ time.
    tFB Trader
    Won’t  be there this year unfortunately - I have something akin to man flu and definitely won’t be well enough in two days’ time.
    I've had a crap head cold since the Brum Show but just about gone - Not sure it was as bad as man flu - Always good to have a  catch up and chat, so see you soon - Take care
    tFB Trader
    Really looking forward to this show, and only a couple of days away now. Hopefully a bargain or two to be had. And of course, always a few people to catch-up with and have a good chat.
    And Caspercaster + Tele Dave (can't recall his FB name) will be on my stand all Sunday with a few bits n bobs of their own to clear out - so come and say hi
  • JamesSGBrownJamesSGBrown Frets: 234
    See you there!
  • CasperCasterCasperCaster Frets: 762
    And Caspercaster + Tele Dave (can't recall his FB name) will be on my stand all Sunday with a few bits n bobs of their own to clear out - so come and say hi
    Yes,  @CountryDave ; will be there too, now that he's back from his hols. 
  • CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 852
    Wish I’d though of @teledave when I joined.
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    I'm in Newton le Willows ready for the show tomorrow. This place is really quite nice, with some decent restaurants.

Anyway, drop by the Fredric Effects stand and try pedals!
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1937
    I'll be there. You'll recognise me because I'll be the one NOT wearing a Liverpool shirt. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • strat84strat84 Frets: 314
    timhulio said:
    I'm in Newton le Willows ready for the show tomorrow. This place is really quite nice, with some decent restaurants.

Anyway, drop by the Fredric Effects stand and try pedals!
    Should be a band on at The Oak Tree, top end of the high street  ;)
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    Thanks for the tip!
  • RustySpannerRustySpanner Frets: 553
    Just got home. 

Excellent venue, lots of nice stuff and very, very busy. 

Came home with a new Cort CR300 that was just too cheap to leave - on first inspection it's pretty much perfect. 
    £329 well spent, I reckon.

Thanks everyone!
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Does anyone have any pictures from today?  I couldn't make it, I was away in Sheffield!
    tFB Trader
    @CasperCaster and @CountryDave - Thanks for your help and support yesterday - Hope you enjoyed time spent tied to a stand all day - See you soon
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom