Liverpool guitar shops for acoustics, any recommendations?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1852
    prov said:
    Sounds like I'm taking a trip to the land of 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps.
    My wife is going to be so fucking bored, unless Runcorn's a hidden shopping gem..
    No,Runcorn isn't. And I live in the sh*thole.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1937
    Shame you didn't plan to go this weekend. It will be quiet because they've all headed off over to Paris to hopefully see their team getting beaten by Real Madrid. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Devil#20 said:
    Shame you didn't plan to go this weekend. It will be quiet because they've all headed off over to Paris to hopefully see their team getting beaten by Real Madrid. 
    Shame on you. We will (hopefully) make it 7 European Cups. The city centre will be choc a bloc though as the allocation of tickets for finals is a disgrace and most people will stay at home. @prov enjoy your visit to our fine city.
  • provprov Frets: 9
    Devil#20 said:
    Shame on you. We will (hopefully) make it 7 European Cups. The city centre will be choc a bloc though as the allocation of tickets for finals is a disgrace and most people will stay at home. @prov enjoy your visit to our fine city.
    I've been before, like every previous visit I'll have a great time.
    Mrs prov shall be left in the city centre while I enjoy the delights of Runcorn. No matter what Runcorn's like it won't be any worse than bandit country I grew up in. Johnstone, Renfrewshire for anyone who's interested.

The main plus of this means I'm not fucking hanging about outside every fucking shop in Liverpool holding the fucking bags. Could be worse though, my 2 daughters could be with us, that roughly doubles the number of bags I'm guarding and triples the shops I'm outside. They wonder why I drink...

Thanks to all who've replied, very much appreciated.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    prov said:
    Devil#20 said:
    I've been before, like every previous visit I'll have a great time.
    Mrs prov shall be left in the city centre while I enjoy the delights of Runcorn. No matter what Runcorn's like it won't be any worse than bandit country I grew up in. Johnstone, Renfrewshire for anyone who's interested.

The main plus of this means I'm not fucking hanging about outside every fucking shop in Liverpool holding the fucking bags. Could be worse though, my 2 daughters could be with us, that roughly doubles the number of bags I'm guarding and triples the shops I'm outside. They wonder why I drink...

Thanks to all who've replied, very much appreciated.

How you found something of interest, even if the football didn't go as planned. Saturday was a beautiful day and I hope you stayed hydrated in the heat with some beverages of your choice.
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1937
    How you found something of interest, even if the football didn't go as planned. Saturday was a beautiful day and I hope you stayed hydrated in the heat with some beverages of your choice.
    Well I enjoyed it even if you didn't. I stayed well hydrated that's for sure. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

• lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3328
    Make the journey to Runcorn and get yourself over to Frailers. 
    Ideal Sounds is literally round the corner and is an Aladdin's Cave of used guitars.
    If you can get in the door! 

Lovely bloke and some amazing items, but never seems to want to sell anything.
    Make the journey to Runcorn and get yourself over to Frailers. 
    Ideal Sounds is literally round the corner and is an Aladdin's Cave of used guitars.
    If you can get in the door! 

Lovely bloke and some amazing items, but never seems to want to sell anything.
    Yep. Sounds like Karl alright.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13569
    nice used Larrivee L-09 in Frailers  under £1500 - which appears quite cheap (doesnt say if there's any issues)
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3328
    bertie said:
    nice used Larrivee L-09 in Frailers  under £1500 - which appears quite cheap (doesnt say if there's any issues)
    If its a Larrivee hes after, I know of an ex Marc Ford (signed inside) Larrivee for not much more in Liverpool.... 
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13569
    bertie said:
    If its a Larrivee hes after, I know of an ex Marc Ford (signed inside) Larrivee for not much more in Liverpool.... 
    no idea,  just saw it browsing the website,  nowt else caught my eye TBH
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom