Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Return or Refund - guitar bridge has been used.

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• I didn't receive any confirmation that they had sent it yesterday, I've just logged in to my customer account on their site and it says:

---------------

ordering date:
    08.09.2014 (yesterday)
    • kind of order:
      customer request/order

Final Inspection, checking goods, printing invoice and (if applicable) processing credit card payment.

Payment Methods

receipt #payment methodamount
    Bank Transfer255 €
    Date: 09.09.2014 11:35:45
            ------------------ 
          This of course confused me, as the payment date shown is today's date but I've checked my bank account and PayPal and they've not taken anything out.  I originally paid by PayPal, hence why I was a bit confused to see the 'bank transfer' bit and especially since I've already paid them, but it doesn't seem to mean anything.  But maybe they could make that bit clearer for the future customer service transactions.
          Besides the confusing 'payment methods' table it looks like they're sorting this out now.  With any luck they'll post it today/soon.  I'll update if I get any postage confirmation, and as and when I receive it.
          0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
        • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7961
          edited September 2014
          Just received shipping confirmation for my replacement bridge.  :)
        • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2359
          Nice :)
        • Mother bought a telephone from Tesco last week.

It had an answering machine message already recorded on it from an elderly Irish man!

Its the way I tell em'   (every little helps, if you know what I mean)