SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gamechanger Plus Pedal SOLD

absolutpepperabsolutpepper Frets: 222
edited March 19 in FX £

Hi,

Decided to sell off a whole bunch of my pedals that I’m just not really using at the moment. Unless stated the pedals come in their original boxes and all are in excellent condition with Velcro on the bottom. Feel free to ask any questions or for individual pics of pedals (ps, I’m keeping the bigsky, vol pedal and tuner).

Here’s the list:

SOLD Pedaltrain Classic Pro SC (soft case slightly damaged - board excellent) (collection only from Glasgow) - £45

SOLD Gamechanger Audio Plus Pedal - £200

SOLD JHS Supreme Fuzz (electrical tape will be removed prior to sale) (unboxed) - £80

SOLD TC Electronic 3rd Dimension (unboxed) - £15

SOLD Strymon Timeline - £285 

SOLD Strymon Flint - £195

SOLD Meris Polymoon (unboxed) - £150

SOLD Hudson Broadcast (Standard Version) - £135

SOLD Pedaltrain Nano+ - £20

SOLD Voodoo Lab Pedal Power x4 (fits under nano) (can be used stand alone or an expander for another VL supply) - £65

SOLD Chase Bliss Mood - £290

Payment by PPG and postage to be agreed based on value of pedal/item (roughly £5-£7).

Please check my trader feedback and buy with confidence.

Happy to do a little negotiation for multiple items but have tried to price keenly and realistically for a quick sale.

Pics at - https://imgur.com/a/0EGS6QS

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments