SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitar Shipping Boxes For Sale

What's Hot
GuitarBoxManGuitarBoxMan Frets: 34
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Hi Guys

If any of you guys need a good quality strong double wall box to send your guitar to whoever you have sold it to. I sell them on my website here.

https://blackcountryboxes.co.uk/collections/guitar-shipping-boxes

They're in my opinion very good quality ( single wall ones are not worth bothering with in my humble opinion! ). 

If you are someone that sells loads of them and wants a sample id be happy to send you one. 

We're a very small family business but take pride in the quality of our boxes and customer service.

Cheers guys and I hope the mods on here don't mind me posting! Trying to offer a genuine service at a reasonable price to fellow guitar enthusiasts.

Cheers 
John Burns

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 10reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What’s the shipping on a single box please John, may use you in the future 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GuitarBoxManGuitarBoxMan Frets: 34
    edited November 2022
    What’s the shipping on a single box please John, may use you in the future 
    its free shipping mate, I do neatly fold it in half but this doesn't have any impact at all on the quality/strength of the box, it just allows me to offer free postage.
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3458
    Great price!
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 7385
    Bookmarked for future needs.
  • Looks cracking John. Im in the Black Country ! Where are you located ?
    Im West Bromwich mate, by the jinglers pub if you know it ;-)
    Im West Bromwich mate, by the jinglers pub if you know it ;-)
    I do mate !

Pedal boxes - thats what we need. ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Looks good and a very reasonable price compared to another seller of guitar-sized boxes I have used. A selection of sizes would be good (last time I had to buy one it was because I had a spare Strat/Tele sized box but the Jaguar case I needed to ship was too big).
  • MikeCMikeC Frets: 453
    Yes will book mark this! 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8190
    These look great and a brilliant price.
    I thought the thread title was asking if people shipped using boxes or something else - you might want to change the title to 'Guitar Shipping Boxes For Sale' or similar?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • Book marking this page as I have 3 guitars that I will need boxes for if they sell. 
  • Hattigol said:
    These look great and a brilliant price.
    I thought the thread title was asking if people shipped using boxes or something else - you might want to change the title to 'Guitar Shipping Boxes For Sale' or similar?
    Book marking this page as I have 3 guitars that I will need boxes for if they sell. 
    will do, I had only just joined forum and didn't want the mods to think I was a mercenary :-)
  • Looks good and a very reasonable price compared to another seller of guitar-sized boxes I have used. A selection of sizes would be good (last time I had to buy one it was because I had a spare Strat/Tele sized box but the Jaguar case I needed to ship was too big).
    Hi mate, I have sold about 50 of them on eBay and not had any comebacks so don't think you will have many issues, they will fit 99% of electric guitars I would estimate. 

I will soon be stocking acoustic guitar sized ones ( in a couple of weeks ) 
  • Many of the best things in life originated in West Brom ;) 

I've got a house move coming up so have also bookmarked this thread as I'll need a couple. 
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5551
    Many of the best things in life originated in West Brom ;) 

I've got a house move coming up so have also bookmarked this thread as I'll need a couple. 
    How will you get a whole house in there?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • What’s the shipping on a single box please John, may use you in the future 
    its free shipping mate, I do neatly fold it in half but this doesn't have any impact at all on the quality/strength of the box, it just allows me to offer free postage.
    That’s superb John ,thanks , I’m contemplating selling some soon & my normal stock of boxes has diminished since moving house & throwing lots away . Appreciate it 
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Nice one @GuitarBoxMan I guess this means I can be more ruthless about throwing my old ones away
  • KristoKristo Frets: 131
    I will soon be stocking acoustic guitar sized ones ( in a couple of weeks ) 
    These are great and ones that fit acoustics in cases/basses too is good news
  • DiscoStu said:
    Many of the best things in life originated in West Brom ;) 

How will you get a whole house in there?
    Aha, well being a millennial that's the size of house I can afford because of all my smashed avocados and Netflix
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GuitarBoxManGuitarBoxMan Frets: 34
    edited November 2022
    Many of the best things in life originated in West Brom  

Not least the mighty West Bromwich Albion :-) 

If you need any normal boxes to assist you with moving and are local send me a private message and il drop you round, no charge :-)