SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitar Shipping Boxes For Sale

What's Hot

Comments

• roberty said:
    Nice one @GuitarBoxMan I guess this means I can be more ruthless about throwing my old ones away
    You're welcome Roberty. If you're a regular shipper of them I'm very happy to send you a sample. Just DM me your address :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GuitarBoxManGuitarBoxMan Frets: 34
    edited November 2022
    What’s the shipping on a single box please John, may use you in the future 
    its free shipping mate, I do neatly fold it in half but this doesn't have any impact at all on the quality/strength of the box, it just allows me to offer free postage.
    That’s superb John ,thanks , I’m contemplating selling some soon & my normal stock of boxes has diminished since moving house & throwing lots away . Appreciate it 
    You're welcome.. as said to others , I'm happy to send a sample should you have a regular `ish' requirement..

Just DM me your address and il get one in the post.

John
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Rob1742Rob1742 Frets: 1060
    Just this week spent ages getting 15 of these out of the loft, taking off the tape, breaking them up and putting them in the recycling bin.

It’s always a dilemma whether to keep them or bin them.

Just kept the branded Gibson, Fender and Suhr ones. 

Breaking them all up I was constantly thinking should I or shouldn’t I? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 669
    Page bookmarked, will come in very handy :)
  • CastroCastro Frets: 512
    I'll be in touch John
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 509
    Good prices with the free shipping, would this fit like acoustics and archtop models? Also bookmarked!
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6123

Pedal boxes - thats what we need. ;)
    Try Jiffy, they do several small boxes at good prices. i.e. for Boss pedal boxes - https://www.jiffyenvelope.com/cardboard-boxes/single-walled-boxes/brown-postal-box-155mm-x-90mm-x-60mm/
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 719
    edited November 2022
    These look great and a great price too!

Will need to measure a couple guitars to see if they'll fit with hard case etc. 
    edited November 2022
    Dumodal said:
    Good prices with the free shipping, would this fit like acoustics and archtop models? Also bookmarked!
    No mate they wont fit acoustic, but my acoustic ones will be ready and on the site by the end of next week , i'll pop a reminder on here when they are :-)

The dims for acoustic box will be 1270 x 505 x 200mm double wall of course so nice and strong. 
  • Many of the best things in life originated in West Brom  

I've got a house move coming up so have also bookmarked this thread as I'll need a couple. 
    Not least the mighty West Bromwich Albion :-) 

If you need any normal boxes to assist you with moving and are local send me a private message and il drop you round, no charge :-)
    That's very kind, although you won't make much money giving away freebies! I'll get in touch when we know what we need and will pay for them accordingly :)

I was born at Sandwell hospital so just down the road from you, grew up in Oldbury so of course I bleed blue and white stripes haha but living in Bournville now. I'm over that way for family though so when I do order some might be able to save you the bother of arranging delivery etc

Good luck to you, sounds like the fretboard may keep that section of your stockroom pretty busy!
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • Many of the best things in life originated in West Brom  

I've got a house move coming up so have also bookmarked this thread as I'll need a couple. 
    Not least the mighty West Bromwich Albion :-) 

If you need any normal boxes to assist you with moving and are local send me a private message and il drop you round, no charge :-)
    That's very kind, although you won't make much money giving away freebies! I'll get in touch when we know what we need and will pay for them accordingly :)

I was born at Sandwell hospital so just down the road from you, grew up in Oldbury so of course I bleed blue and white stripes haha but living in Bournville now. I'm over that way for family though so when I do order some might be able to save you the bother of arranging delivery etc

Good luck to you, sounds like the fretboard may keep that section of your stockroom pretty busy!

I too was born at Sandwell Hospital and live just 2 minutes down the road - Boing Boing sir
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16214
    I've got 2 kids at London University 
    Do you do any big enough to live in ?
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hahahahahahaha
  • Dumodal said:
    Hi Dumodal, just to let you know - acoustic guitar sizes have now been added. 

https://blackcountryboxes.co.uk/collections/special-purpose-boxes
  • Bought a few of these this week to ship 2 guitars out! Fit a fender case perfectly which i've always found others I buy struggle
  • Bought a few of these this week to ship 2 guitars out! Fit a fender case perfectly which i've always found others I buy struggle
    Bought a few of these this week to ship 2 guitars out! Fit a fender case perfectly which i've always found others I buy struggle
    Many thanks for taking the time to review
  • mzedmzed Frets: 17
    I too recently ordered one to ship a vintage style fender case and I'll definitely be purchasing more in the near future, great value and good quality boxes.
  • I managed to squeeze a Charvel moulded case into one & have to buy another now 
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10911
    I managed to squeeze a Charvel moulded case into one & have to buy another now 
    Ooh matron!
    edited January 2023
    Thanks for all the kind comments guys.Preview