SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitar Shipping Boxes For Sale

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Cracking service from John, I bought just before the 'improved version' and the discount code but... if there's another need, I'll remember.
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Cracking service from John, I bought just before the 'improved version' and the discount code but... if there's another need, I'll remember.
    Thanks for the kind words Andy, to anyone on here that messages me via the forum, you may get a slightly quicker response via the chat facility on my website as it pings my phone.

Many thanks for your support guys, i really do appreciate it.

Regards 
    John 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My band ( johnny j and the merrymakers ) is playing at the Swan in Coleshill (Birmingham) tomorrow, anyone local that attends and mentions Fretboard to me gets their next box free of charge, I may even get a beer in :-) 
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GuitarBoxManGuitarBoxMan Frets: 34
    edited November 2023
    Hi all, thank you to everyone that has purchased a box from me, I have recently gone VAT registered which means an increased cost for the general public. I am very grateful to the fretboard forum and the people on here who have supported me. 

With this in mind I have created a discount code for Fretboard members that give you access to a 10% discount to hopefully limit the increase cost as a result of VAT.

I kindly ask you to keep this discount code discreet and for Fretboard members only so I can continue to run it. 

I have no plans to remove it and its use is unlimited. 

The code is - fretboardclub10%

Many thanks again for your custom guys. It's much appreciated. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1501
    Ive had a few recently from you and they've been top!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • nero1701 said:
    Ive had a few recently from you and they've been top!
    many thanks Nero, very kind.

I do sometime send single order ones folded to save on shipping, but if anyone on here emails me on info@blackcountryboxes.co.uk and mentions Fretboard I will make sure you get the unfolded ones. 

I generally tend to ship all orders 5 boxes and above unfolded but mill make an exception for forum members, just pop me an email. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom