SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Taylor GS Mini SKB Hardcase

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Wonderful guitars these.  GLWTS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    Still interested in the hard case if that's an option at all. :-)
    I think the only way this can work is if we can find a buyer who doesn't want the case - otherwise I'll have the guitar and nowhere to keep it safe :) 

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

• AlexlotlAlexlotl Frets: 175
    Let's say someone on the other side of the Humber Bridge was potentially interested in the guitar without the hardcase - what kind of price would you be looking for?

I need something to replace my charity shop Yamaha JR-1!
    Alexlotl said:
    Let's say someone on the other side of the Humber Bridge was potentially interested in the guitar without the hardcase - what kind of price would you be looking for?

I need something to replace my charity shop Yamaha JR-1!
    How does £325 sound? And then £75 for @4114Effects for the case?

Also I'm regularly at "Wickenby Aerodrome" - which seems a good 20 miles closer to Humber Bridge than my house is (plus it has a cafe as well!)

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Sounds good, we regularly visit in-laws in hull, so meeting up would be an option if you'd rather not post. 
  • AlexlotlAlexlotl Frets: 175
    I'm afraid I'm withdrawing my interest - I snuck a turbo visit to Gear4Music in today while running chores, to check out the feel of the GS Mini. They had the mahogany model, and while I liked the sound, I didn't really get on with the scale - it just felt a smidge too short. The Yamaha FS800 felt too long, but the Taylor GT was absolutely the sweet spot for me.

I feel like I'm causing a housing chain to collapse here - sorry! I'm sure it'll get snapped up soon at that price, though.
    Alexlotl said:
    I'm afraid I'm withdrawing my interest - I snuck a turbo visit to Gear4Music in today while running chores, to check out the feel of the GS Mini. They had the mahogany model, and while I liked the sound, I didn't really get on with the scale - it just felt a smidge too short. The Yamaha FS800 felt too long, but the Taylor GT was absolutely the sweet spot for me.

I feel like I'm causing a housing chain to collapse here - sorry! I'm sure it'll get snapped up soon at that price, though.
    Hey mate - no worries! :) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Guitar sold hardcase available bump