Solo app (Tom Quayle)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2643
    It might still have, though. I just don't know how the Android App Store works for that kind of thing. It's an update, not a new app, in any case. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ArchtopDaveArchtopDave Frets: 1371
    nero1701 said:
    Version 2 of the Solo App is now available.  

I have just downloaded it, though have not had time to explore the new features that have been added.
    Hopefully will have time later to do a bit of exploring.

I dont see it in google store, Is it an update or a new purchse?
    I'm an Apple person, so I've got Solo on both my iPhone, and my lovely shiny new 12.9 inch iPad Pro.

Interestingly, the Version 2 update simply appeared as an available update on my iPhone.

This did not happen with my iPad, BUT I've just opened the Solo App on my iPad, and this allows me to download Version 2 as an update via Apple App Store. It's currently doing a near 4 minute long update!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1447
    Its 1.4.6.32 On the 15th Jan on Android. Doesn't say Solo 2 on the app anywhere.

Cans omeone screengrab the apple version for me please?

• grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1346
    nero1701 said:
    Its 1.4.6.32 On the 15th Jan on Android. Doesn't say Solo 2 on the app anywhere.

Cans omeone screengrab the apple version for me please?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1346
    First impressions is good immediately in that the 'abc' notes mode allows focus on just root note practise. I was constantly frustrated at the inability to pick changes that would support this properly and randomly in both sharps/flats.