SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - OP1 field

What's Hot
brucegillbrucegill Frets: 721
edited April 2023 in Studio & Rec £

Immaculate condition, month old, original packaging, USB cable, instruction book, vector discs, Field Bag/case.

Everything works as it should, no issues.

Just not getting the use I’d hoped, preferring to use my SP404MK2 for mobile use etc.

Any questions, please ask. Price assumes PP gift or bank transfer or plus fees. Postage is included via Royal Mail special delivery tracked and insured. Will be in original packaging and then bubble wrapped and then an outer box.

Not really looking for trades to be honest. Maybe an Octatrack MK2 in black, but I'm not really in any need for one. 

SOLD £1525 delivered.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9542
    Wow.

Superb sale and purchase 
  • It must have been nice, whatever it was!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6834
    It must have been nice, whatever it was!
    It’s a new take on “don’t delete the price” rules, just delete the details of what the price relates to ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 721
    mrkb said:
    It must have been nice, whatever it was!
    It’s a new take on “don’t delete the price” rules, just delete the details of what the price relates to ;)
    Go and find something better to do! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28312
    brucegill said:
    Reading the rules you agreed to when you joined is better than making snide comments when you break them. :) 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
    Sporky said:
    brucegill said:
    Reading the rules you agreed to when you joined is better than making snide comments when you break them. :) 
    Like commenting on sales threads? 
    And for the record, I replaced the title with SOLD, more than some can be arsed to do. I haven’t deleted anything from the post apart from pictures as I’m not hosting them anymore, I’d obviously made the huge mistake of not putting the item name in the OP - and then a couple of people with nothing better to do decide they just HAVE to comment. it didn’t even sell on here ffs.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26608
    brucegill said:
    And for the record, I replaced the title with SOLD, more than some can be arsed to do. I haven’t deleted anything from the post apart from pictures as I’m not hosting them anymore, I’d obviously made the huge mistake of not putting the item name in the OP - and then a couple of people with nothing better to do decide they just HAVE to comment. it didn’t even sell on here ffs.
    Read the classifieds rules. If you don't want to abide by them, you're welcome to not use it to sell stuff. Simple as that.
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • m_customm_custom Frets: 49
    brucegill said:
    Read the classifieds rules. If you don't want to abide by them, you're welcome to not use it to sell stuff. Simple as that.
    But the rules are fucking pointless
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26608
    m_custom said:
    brucegill said:
    No, every single one of the rules has an actual point behind it. That's why we wrote them that way.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 12reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9542
    Bruce is one of the forum good guys, and wouldn’t deliberately flount the rules.

Nice and easy everyone =)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17625
    tFB Trader
    m_custom said:
    brucegill said:

I suggest you start your own guitar forum.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • This thread should probably be closed before it implodes. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28312
    This thread should probably be closed before it implodes. 
    That would rob us all of entertainment. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Sporky said:
    This thread should probably be closed before it implodes. 
    That would rob us all of entertainment. 
    I totally subscribed.
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3043
    Bruce is one of the forum good guys, and wouldn’t deliberately flount the rules
    And yet..
    m_custom said:

And yet..
    m_custom said:

You realise that wasn’t me saying that, right? 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3043
    brucegill said:
    And yet..
    m_custom said:

You realise that wasn’t me saying that, right? 
    Oops! Sorry
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
  • m_customm_custom Frets: 49
    m_custom said:
    brucegill said:

I suggest you start your own guitar forum.
    ….that’s the spirit…!!
    Do as I say or fuck off……is that it?
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom