SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - OP1 field

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26608
    m_custom said:
    m_custom said:
    brucegill said:
    And for the record, I replaced the title with SOLD, more than some can be arsed to do. I haven’t deleted anything from the post apart from pictures as I’m not hosting them anymore, I’d obviously made the huge mistake of not putting the item name in the OP - and then a couple of people with nothing better to do decide they just HAVE to comment. it didn’t even sell on here ffs.
    Read the classifieds rules. If you don't want to abide by them, you're welcome to not use it to sell stuff. Simple as that.
    But the rules are fucking pointless

I suggest you start your own guitar forum.
    ….that’s the spirit…!!
    Do as I say or fuck off……is that it?
    It's not how I'd put it, but yes, that's pretty much how it works. In fact, that's pretty much how every forum on the Internet works.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17624
    tFB Trader
    m_custom said:
    m_custom said:
    brucegill said:
    And for the record, I replaced the title with SOLD, more than some can be arsed to do. I haven’t deleted anything from the post apart from pictures as I’m not hosting them anymore, I’d obviously made the huge mistake of not putting the item name in the OP - and then a couple of people with nothing better to do decide they just HAVE to comment. it didn’t even sell on here ffs.
    Read the classifieds rules. If you don't want to abide by them, you're welcome to not use it to sell stuff. Simple as that.

….that’s the spirit…!!

Yes, 100% correct.

This site is not a democracy, nor does it aspire to be one. It is a free resource run by volunteers.

There are rules which have been carefully considered. As Derrin Brown once said: "If you have any complaints write them in a letter, roll it up tight, and stick it up your bum"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • m_customm_custom Frets: 49
    m_custom said:
    m_custom said:
    brucegill said:

….that’s the spirit…!!

Yes, 100% correct.

This site is not a democracy, nor does it aspire to be one. It is a free resource run by volunteers.

There are rules which have been carefully considered. As Derrin Brown once said: "If you have any complaints write them in a letter, roll it up tight, and stick it up your bum"
    This site is not a democracy, nor does it aspire to be one. It is a free resource run by ‘fuckwits’

Is this what you meant to say?

Quoting Derrin Brown….really? That’s your benchmark..?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17624
    tFB Trader
    m_custom said:
    m_custom said:
    m_custom said:
    brucegill said:

….that’s the spirit…!!

Yes, 100% correct.

This site is not a democracy, nor does it aspire to be one. It is a free resource run by ‘fuckwits’

Well I'm a fan, but then I'm also a fuckwit :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3043
    I sense an imminent ban...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6833
    I sense an imminent ban...
    Agreed, It’s weird how the people who only use the forum for buying and selling think it should be run for their benefit!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4173
    edited April 2023
    m_custom said:

@m_custom It's very a very simple course of actions if you don't like it here:

1. Close your TFB account
    2. Go fuck yourself

Goodbye.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • m_customm_custom Frets: 49
    Philtre said:
    m_custom said:

@m_custom It's very a very simple course of actions if you don't like it here:

1. Close your TFB account
    2. Go fuck yourself

Goodbye.
    Haha….

I looked for the ‘close ‘ cancel account’ but couldn’t find it….I figured I’d just stop visiting here but when I get emails ‘calling me out’ I just have to respond…..bring it 

2. Go fuck yourself - I wish I could…maybe you could do it for me…? If only you had any kind of follow through. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom