Dunable

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ewalewal Frets: 2583
    I really do like that one on the left. I think a matt violin/tobacco burst looks great on just about any guitar. Well any guitar worth having;-)
    The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    Loobs said:
    Bumping an old thread here. My friend Nick who plays in Elder has a couple, and they're really nice, including a newer Gnarwahl and an older Yeti. The build quality is great and I think they're good value. I will probably custom order a Minotaur next year. 
    I don't think I'll be ordering a Minotaur after all, according to Nick (who briefly just had one) the neck dive is unbearable. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10421
    tFB Trader
    Joey who helped out in the Oil City workshop and came to the 2019 Birmingham Guitar Show with us had a Dunable, bloody gorgeous guitar. We changed out the pickups for some of mine, but the quality of the thing just shone out. 
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22837
    Loobs said:
    Loobs said:
    Bumping an old thread here. My friend Nick who plays in Elder has a couple, and they're really nice, including a newer Gnarwahl and an older Yeti. The build quality is great and I think they're good value. I will probably custom order a Minotaur next year. 
    I don't think I'll be ordering a Minotaur after all, according to Nick (who briefly just had one) the neck dive is unbearable. 
    I'm still impressed that you know Nick DiSalvo.
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1388
    They look really cool but not sure how the longer scale neck would feel on that type of build.
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    Philly_Q said:
    Loobs said:
    Loobs said:
    I'm still impressed that you know Nick DiSalvo.
    If you paypal me £100 you can have his phone number 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom