The F1 thread

What's Hot

Comments

• SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    chillidoggy;793811" said:
    Suzi Perry is well hot though. I can't take my eyes off her, especially when she's wearing those secretary-type glasses. She could be reading a Watchtower out loud instead of taking F1 stuff, and I'd still be dribbling.
    Nonononononoooooo please don't say this, she's the double of my mother inlaw say 20 years ago.... I CANNOT start acknowledging her hotness!

Damn you!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I still would though..
  • GILF?

• IanpdqIanpdq Frets: 131
    holnrew said:
    The move to sky was a bad idea
    The BBC are to blame for that they had a good team but a bad sports Director who gave it up

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    chillidoggy;794795" said:
    GILF?

MILILF
  • Ianpdq said:The BBC are to blame for that they had a good team but a bad sports Director who gave it up 
    Nothing to do with licence fee freezes and all the rest. Italy and Germany also have a mix of pay TV and free to air TV coverage. 
    Sarge said:
    Nonononononoooooo please don't say this, she's the double of my mother inlaw say 20 years ago.... I CANNOT start acknowledging her hotness!
    Think of Coulthard in those tight white jeans he loves to squash the images of Suzi out the brain :D

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Ianpdq said:The BBC are to blame for that they had a good team but a bad sports Director who gave it up 
    @Heartfeltdawn is right ... the BBC bought exclusive rights and after a reshuffle a woman was put in charge who decided she wanted out of the contract but couldn't dump it so the only option was to share with Sky. The official reason was cost although she did say that the BBC had a moral stance on global warming and protecting the planet and that F1 wasn't the sort of sport that should be shown. She's still in charge so it comes as no surprise. The fact that F1 is at the cutting edge of green car technology doesn't impress her.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • Ianpdq said:The BBC are to blame for that they had a good team but a bad sports Director who gave it up 
    Nothing to do with licence fee freezes and all the rest. Italy and Germany also have a mix of pay TV and free to air TV coverage. 
    Sarge said:
    Think of Coulthard in those tight white jeans he loves to squash the images of Suzi out the brain :D
    Or Eddie Jordan. What is it with the tight jeans? Suzi Perry yes, but those two? Oh,no.

Japan snooooozefest ... why did I get up to watch it?

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Not the most epic of races, but at least Hamilton took Britney at the start and hammered home the fact that he is simply better and faster.
    Looks like Alonso is on his bike .. loved his radio message .. Big Ron won't forgive him.

• Fretwired said: Looks like Alonso is on his bike .. loved his radio message .. Big Ron won't forgive him.
    Like Alonso gives a fuck what Big Ron thinks. 

Whitmarsh got dumped after a 2013 season that was seen as a McLaren failure. They had 0 win and finished fifth in the Constructors Championship with 122 points. 

In 2014 in Ron's first season back, they had 0 wins and finished 5th in the Constructors Championship with 181 points, mostly thanks to Button.

In 2015 they currently lie 9th with a total of 17 points. Two former World Champions in Button and Alonso have a total of four points finishes between them. Even Pastor Maldonado has three points finishes this year. 

Big Ron's in trouble .. having announced Button and Alonso will drive for McLaren next year both drivers have refuted this claim making Ron look like an idiot. I think they're both about to quite .. just when things couldn't get any worse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorsport/formulaone/mclaren/11894536/McLaren-in-meltdown-as-Jenson-Button-and-Fernando-Alonso-refute-claims-they-have-decided-to-stay.html

• Alonso's been on Twitter since saying he is staying.
  • Fretwired said:
    Looks like Alonso is on his bike .. loved his radio message .. Big Ron won't forgive him.
    I don't want to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Both McLaren drivers need to just walk away.

And that was the most boring race ever. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Alonso's been on Twitter since saying he is staying.
    You mean this one Tweeted four hours ago:

No one should have any doubt that I have 3 years with McLaren and my career in F1 will end with this team, hopefully winning everything.

I'd take that with a pinch of salt. A barbed Tweet if ever there was one.

IMHO Alonso's announced he's open to offers ... he's looking at Hamilton thinking 'that could have been me' - given his talent Alonso should have won another world title.

• Well the whole race was won in the first 20 seconds but the editor chose to follow cars going off the track rather than the key moment of the race
  • Fretwired said:
    Alonso's been on Twitter since saying he is staying.
    You mean this one Tweeted four hours ago:

No one should have any doubt that I have 3 years with McLaren and my career in F1 will end with this team, hopefully winning everything.

I'd take that with a pinch of salt. A barbed Tweet if ever there was one.

IMHO Alonso's announced he's open to offers ... he's looking at Hamilton thinking 'that could have been me' - given his talent Alonso should have won another world title.

He'd probably trade places with Vettel right now. Waste of two great drivers. Ron needs to go. Now.

• MattFGBIMattFGBI Frets: 1602
    A pretty boring race.

The whole thing needs a shake up.

Button and alonso should club together with Ross brawn and buy out lotus.
    This is not an official response. 

contactemea@fender.com 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpothotpot Frets: 846
    Dear mother of God, Suzi's tight pants. Giggity.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom