Queen next year

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    Philly_Q said:

I think Adam Lambert's about as perfect a fit as you're going to get for Queen, without going the Freddie-impersonator route. 

My thoughts exactly! 

I'm quite happy for them to be out playing still, it's a big step up from just a tribute band.

I do think that Gary Cherone could do a reasonable job of vocals as well. When Extreme did a live medley of Queen stuff it was very good.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72956
    Philly_Q said:
    Gosh, that "God Only Knows" video is a load of camp old nonsense.
    Agreed, which is why I like it I think :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markjmarkj Frets: 923
    I liked the QPR moniker when Paul Rodgers was with them. I agree with @fuzzdog that they stopped being "Queen" when Freddie left us.

I saw Brian on his first tour after Freddie's death and it was incredible. I haven't been to a gig with so much emotion and genuine love between the audience and the perfomer.

I liked the QPR moniker when Paul Rodgers was with them. I agree with @fuzzdog that they stopped being "Queen" when Freddie left us.

I saw Brian on his first tour after Freddie's death and it was incredible. I haven't been to a gig with so much emotion and genuine love between the audience and the perfomer.

• markjmarkj Frets: 923

• Oh man, I'm still not sure about this. Would have to take a holiday and prices seem pretty steep. Would I regret never seeing them live? Who knows..
  • Oh man, just watching Lambert with Queen on youtube. Not sure why but I've taken a dislike to him.