Parlour Guitar under £500?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Thanks for the ideas, I”ll near them in mind  for when my poor credit card recovers from the last guitar purchase.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DavidRDavidR Frets: 747
    ICBM said:
    If you're OK with a little larger than a typical parlour - it's about '00' sized - the Vintage V300MH all-mahogany is great, and not just for the budget, which is about half yours.

The only reason I sold mine is that I got a better all-solid mahogany guitar... but which cost ten times as much and isn't ten times as good. I actually still miss the Vintage a bit.
    Seconded. Have V300MH and it's very sweet and very comfortable.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18813
    DavidR said:
    ICBM said:
    If you're OK with a little larger than a typical parlour - it's about '00' sized - the Vintage V300MH all-mahogany is great, and not just for the budget, which is about half yours.

The only reason I sold mine is that I got a better all-solid mahogany guitar... but which cost ten times as much and isn't ten times as good. I actually still miss the Vintage a bit.
    Seconded. Have V300MH and it's very sweet and very comfortable.
    Seconded again, thirded?
    Despite it being objectively true, I'm getting fed up with recommending the V300MH in multiple threads.

It is waaay better than it's label & price point though, so I'd suggest ignoring the hype just go & try one  ;)
  • YorkieYorkie Frets: 1506
    edited September 2023
    Any love for the Statesboros? Too much cost-cutting? There's a parlour model going for £99 new at a local shop and I am keen to support (although I've already got a sweet parlour here). 
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   
    My trading feedback: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/210335/yorkie