Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

XL Bully Dogs.........

What's Hot
1131415161719»

Comments

• m_cm_c Frets: 1251
    Offset said:
    We  never * let our big crossbreed rescue off the lead when we're out - ever.  She's big and strong and whilst a sweetie, is both intimidating to look at from a human perspective and if another dog had a go at her, it wouldn't end well.  It really pisses me off when other people don't put their dogs on a lead when walking past us and let them come running up to us when it's obvious we're keeping her under close control.  And doubtless they'd be the first to complain if their yapping mutt had a pop at her and got more than they bargained for.

99% of the problems we see are down to irresponsible owners - but XL Bullies are the sign of a sociopathic society.
    I witnessed an idiot dog owner at an event a couple months ago.
    A couple were sat outside the café with two Mastiffs of some kind with partial muzzles on short leads tied to the picnic bench, sitting/lying quite happily in the sun not bothered by people walking past.

Along comes idiot with his dog (I'm not sure on the breed, but mid-sized curly haired yappy thing) on an extendable lead, and lets his dog run up to the Mastiffs barking at them. One of the mastiffs quite quickly locked it's jaw into the back of the idiots dog. Once separated, said idiot than starts shouting at the Mastiff's owner for not having his dog under control, and that he should have his dangerous dogs properly muzzled, as it had drawn blood from his dog.

The idiot quietened down a bit when somebody else who had witnessed it told him he should maybe not let his own dog run up barking to random dogs, but he was still adamant it wasn't his fault.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom