SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE: Taylor 150e-12 string

TTonyTTony Frets: 27606
edited October 2023 in Acoustics £
I've had this from new, bought from Guitar Village 4-5 years ago to scratch that 12-string itch.

It's still as new and I can't see any scratches or dings anywhere on it.

Serial number dates it to 2018, obviously MiM.  I'm presuming that the top is Spruce (solid) with Walnut back and sides (laminated).  With the standard built-in Taylor electronics with battery built into a little compartment around the output jack - so easy to swap the 9v battery if needed - and the usual vol/bass/treble controls on the upper bout.

With the standard Taylor gig bag, which is pretty well padded and secure.

I know people always shudder in fear at the idea of tuning a 12-string but I've not found that to be a problem - standard tuner to get it right, and it pretty much stays in tune.

I'm in Norfolk if you want to collect or talk about meet-ups somewhere.  I have boxes so can ship if you want to arrange a courier and insurance.

These look to be close to £900 new now (Peach), with the (optimistic?) eBay/Reverb sellers looking for £700ish s/h.

So how about £600? 

If you happen to have something that might scratch my latest itch -here- happy to talk trades too and I can add a fair chunk of cash to any deal.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments