SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Something Floydy, 1977 Tele Custom / Deluxe / Les Paul

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 837
    edited April 11
    I have a Warmoth red HSS body for sale
    super light one piece swamp ash with a contoured heel
     - you can fit whatever neck you want to it...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • topdog91topdog91 Frets: 381
    edited April 11
    @jaymenon Thanks mate but hoping to be a bit lazier than that. Lovely finish BTW (edit: and love that the control cavity is on the back, very clean)
    Brian Moore MC1 / i9.13p, Chapman ML-2 / ML-3, Fender 1977 Strat Hardtail / Richie Kotzen Telecaster, Peavey Predator / T-60, PRS SE Akerfeldt / Akesson , Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat, FSR Custom Tele x2, Simon & Patrick Folk Cedar
  • jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 837
    I could actually stick a neck and a set of pickups on it - simple job
    edited April 21
    Bumpity bump. Please stop me buying a red(dish) Silver Sky SE, putting a single coil-sized humbucker in the bridge, then regretting it.
    Brian Moore MC1 / i9.13p, Chapman ML-2 / ML-3, Fender 1977 Strat Hardtail / Richie Kotzen Telecaster, Peavey Predator / T-60, PRS SE Akerfeldt / Akesson , Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat, FSR Custom Tele x2, Simon & Patrick Folk Cedar
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11685
    tFB Trader
    red and floyd equipped ,but not HSS or strat shaped

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Delightful! And much too exquisite to gig (and probably more of a rawk machine than an HSS which will be for everything from Elvis and Motown to Disco 2000 and Mr Brightside)!
    Okay. Giggable interesting not too exotic so I'll worry about beer / breakage / theft red SSS? I'll fit a humbucker myself.
    BGG said:
    Really lovely, didn't and don't know much about them. Only thing is for me "not too exotic" probably means around the 500-700 mark max. GLWTS
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 93
    That is absolutely stunning! Can I ask how much? 
    Okay, we finally have the red HSS (https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/3872805/#Comment_3872805). I'm still bonding with it but took it to rehearsal this week and I think we can be friends.

Edited title and OP to reflect current desires, no rush, in fact quite the opposite.