Deacci Pickups - 50% offer until at least end of October

What's Hot
In response to posts on this forum and to acknowledge that Deacci is indeed a new brand you all need to get to know before feeling comfortable parting with £200 a set,  I have decided to stop wasting money on silly things like google advertising and just reduce the price to silly levels while also removing the sales tax confusion on the webshop.

£100 + shipping per set for anyone in the EU, and even less for non EU customers as  the shopping cart will remove the sales tax which make them about £83 or $133 a set.

Offer is currently open until the end of October however I will extend this depending on current stock levels. Humbuckers and P90's for now with single coils hopefully by Xmas or shortly afterwards.

5 years in the making, I hope I can entice at least some of you to try them,

Heres what guitar gear thought.

They all come with a 100% all of your money back guarantee if you dont, and 30 days to decide.

www.deacci.com

Thanks Tony for allowing us small manufacturers to post on here

Declan
Deacci Pickups
www.deacci.com

Declan Larkin  |  Deacci Guitar Pickups
www.deacci.com  |  +44 7799 417775
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27474
    deacci said:

Thanks Tony for allowing us small manufacturers to post on here

You're absolutely welcome @deacci

One of my pet hates is the way that the guitar world seems to orbit around those long-established large US-based brands, ignoring that you can very often find better for the same (or not much more) money far closer to home if only you're lucky enough to stumble across those options when they don't have the mega-$ advertising budgets.  

Witness the love that Feline Guitars get around here, ditto Oil City Pickups, Mojo, Kabl. Wudtone and a lot more besides.  I'm really pleased that this forum gives the small business another platform to build awareness of their products, and you're very welcome to do the same.

(And yes, I have repeatedly put my money where my mouth is!!).

I'd say that the more you put in here, the more you'll get out.  It's time consuming though.  Soundclips are another very useful addition, accepting that the actual sound heard will be dependant on some many factors other than the p'ups themselves.

Be good if we could get some independent user reviews of Deacci p'ups - looking at the other thread, it sounds as if some of our members have already bought a set or two, so if you've got a set. let the rest of us know what you make of them.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom