*Edit - BAS!* SUB vs SUB

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 1649
    edited November 2014
    I had quite a grin on my face playing it last night, managed to crank out a few flea tunes already and it sounded surprisingly okay! I now have a bad feeling that I may have spent the last 11 years on the wrong instrument...  :\

*edit* I was running it into the clean channel of my Express 5:25 with the gain down, I'm assuming it shouldn't damage anything at bedroom volumes for this sort of use, but I'm picking up a USB interface this weekend to play around with Amplitube & Garageband. If I play it regularly enough then I'll think about getting a dedicated amp for it.... and a pedalboard, and a backup bass :D

*double-edit* Thanks again for pointing this one out to me @fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 10917
    The Ampeg models in Amplitude are great. I use the B15R model.

I had planned on buying the SVT one as well, but there was no need. The B15R is superb.

Hello darkness my old friend.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 1065
    Nice :D