SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Epiphone Century Archtop Bass With Hofner Pickup And Case (30” scale hollowbody) £675

KristoKristo Frets: 131
edited March 1 in Basses £

I keep going back and forth on listing this but I could do with the funds so, therefore, up for sale is my Epiphone Masterbilt Century Deluxe archtop bass in great condition. There’s a few light marks where it has been gigged, but nothing of any note. I have had the original piezo pickup and preamp removed and had a luthier fit a German Hofner pickup along with volume and tone controls. The wiring, pots and jack is a pre made loom bought on Basschat. The stock pickup wasn’t great and the Hofner is a massive improvement. I’ve gigged the bass in an old time style band and it has a lovely upright like sound. It’s fitted with D’addario Nylon Tapewounds. The tuner buttons have been replaced by some Schaller M6 ones. I’ll also include a ABS hard case that fits it perfectly. £675

Collection from Beccles, Suffolk much preferred but shipping could be possible.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments